• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We can't, sorry. I forgot the battle limit is three for nonrefs, and I'm one over the limit. I'm sorry but it'll have to be later. :(
    Hi, since I'm quite busy with the tournament battles, grading ref tests may take a bit longer than usual. Normally they take up to a few days, anyway. I'll PM you when I've reviewed your answers.
    I'd love to do a battle with you. Unfortunately, Keldeo has already challenged me. I'm participating in four battles already that take up battle slots (vs Omskivar, vs Dazel, vs Bluberry Bat, and now this). I owe you one. Never forget! :)
    Luftballoon quit, so Mai's joining in her place. Mai's presumably getting everything sorted out.
    I really don't know. I already have two battles that don't have refs, and the cap is three, I believe, so I don't want to use my slots up before I even get a thread.
    And you can also use the same pokemon in diferent battles (For example, I have my Rex in two battles at the same time right now)
    That kind of question was asked in the Question Box, and they said you can have up to 3 at a time (you're my third btw) or 4 at a time if you are an active referee. If you want to become a referee go to ASB->ASB Central->Referee Headquarters and take the test posted there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom