• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lord of the Fireflies

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ey you asked zhorken where people hang - we talk in #tcod! though we also have a personal super secret-not-secret group for mod discussions
    i hope we both get caught in a neverending loop of encores and nobody has fun for the rest of the battle ever.
    She ended up with allitersonance. Do you need that specific Corsola back, though? I ran it by the others and we're kind of iffy on the idea of undoing that trade; we don't want to set a precedent for everyone to go reclaiming stuff they traded to the banned members several years ago. (I know I let people reclaim their stuff from Zekrom_B0lt, but that was specifically because ZB had recently been taking a lot of "free if you're a newbie" offers.)

And yeah, that sounds great. I guess we're still missing quite a few Gen VI changes in general, if you've got the time to look for those.
    Nope, Cay was from Negrek. I'll look into what happened to Moonflower.

EDIT: Looks like you traded her to res.

EDIT 2: ALSO thank you! I've really enjoyed having this silly RPG thing back in my life too.
    Hey when you move into residence at UQAM (if you're moving into residence) don't buy the laundry card from the machine; I have two and have been trying to rid myself of one forever!
    Don't tempt me...

It is to fill my squad with whatever mon I can think about because of reasons. Also items. Though I think the inflow has overtaken outflow by quite a bit.

...man you know I would
    I live in residence at UQAM! I study at mcgill and I've been in Montreal for the past year-and-a-half, haha. In the first place, I lived in vancouver, I guess?
    lol I'm not going to UQAM, I'm going to McGill. UQAM is just where I live. But hey, you're coming to Montreal in the summer, that's awesome!
    ahaha I haven't forgotten, I'm just thinking long and hard about commands. The last round didn't go so hot!
    Well, I never actually left. There just kinda wasn't much to do around here without the ASB. :P But it did precipitate me shutting the league down, yeah.
    I didn't have anything to do with it; go be appreciative at Zhorken and co. :P

Intense paroxysms of drama that led to bad feelings that festered for the entire time ASB was out of commission, apparently! Crazy Linoone provides a brief summary here.
    We probably shouldn't be having a conversation in the question thread, so:

No, Kratos is still around! She's just being cagey while she works on some super-secret project or other. Give her a poke, she'll probably say hi back.

And no, I'm not in charge anymore. I'm just helping out for a bit since a bunch of the ASB staff recently... poofed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom