• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zhorken
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yoooooo! my battle with pathos is probably gonna wrap up this round or next round and i was wondering if you wanted to battle me!! we never finished that battle from ages ago so it would be cool to start afresh. i think we both have pokes that need EXP so I'm happy to play with just stage 1 babies.
    Mathilde wouldn't have had to wait unless Sin was specified to wait as well. Since Magic Coat is still a priority move, Mathilde would've just punched him with poison.

For the second question, following on my last comment about how I ref Magic Coat like Protect, Mathilde would not have been told to bail at that point. The speed difference is probably a bit too big that he couldve waited long enough to let Sin make a move, so he would end up being outwaited and Taunting himself.
    Hi, Sangfroidish and I have decided that I'm going to use no longer cute (Dusclops) and he'll use Lynne (Torchic) for our battle on Route 14, so you can go ahead and start that.
    Oh! I thought it was Eifie, haha.

Also, for the Polkadot Bow sprite, the Pokemon Musical props have some base sprites you could use? ex. 1 2 3
    MF told me you wanted to know how I ref Magic Coat conditionals? I'd ref them like we ref Protect. So you can have a conditional saying "use Magic Coat if X" and you will still get the move off even if your other conditionals for that action are of a different priority.
    (I meant more along the lines of 'how random of a number am I willing to sacrifice to the RNGods', but in hindsight I am more willing to fight you for my honour instead!)
    "ok but I don't know if the RNG gods will be pleased. Fifteen isn't a very random number."

Is this a challenge??? I am choosing to interpret this as a challenge
    Ah, thanks for letting me know! Thanks for passing me, I learnt a lot from the test battle and hopefully my reffings will be less messy than my first couple.
    Whooooops wow, I should refresh the page before sending VMs. (I'm cool with whatever you decide to do wrt the EXP, though!)
    This battle is gonna need some EXP manually added, specifically 2 more points for Keldeo's Robin, and 1 point for ILS's Roosevelt..?
    Considering the number of participants, that's actually pretty started.
    Speaking of big community feels and things, think you could try to take a look at the bug battle anytime soon? I think it's down... three participants now? So it's only 14! Totally doable! :O April Fool's day would have been a great time for round one, damn.

edit: I guess factoring in Arylett and Zora, we may be down 5.
    Are we both purposely avoiding mentioning the recent bans as a reason for somehow feeling more comfortable, or is that just me? :p
    We do have a bunch of enthusiastic new refs and people who came back. Also like before I felt like ASB was a lot more isolated with maybe tiny subgroups of friends and now it has a lot more of a community feel? It may just be because I'm actually involved now but I like go into the subforum and feel like I'm surrounded by MAH BROS, MAN. Incidentally I think this battle represents the very epitome of what ASB should be
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom