• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Flora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed! Now I just need an equally cute name for the remaining nameless one

(coincidentally my mum and sister were both suggesting I call her Rachel)
    By momentarily forgetting they know someone called Flora until a split second after their heart becomes set on that name
    I don't know if I've recommended this to you yet but I think if you haven't read it already, you should give Paddle Your Own Canoe a read! It's pretty short and it's basically about Nick Offerman's claim to fame despite also living in a literal cornfield and starting off fucking around in a local theatre.
    That sounds exciting but what is it? "Ten points to Gryffindor!" or some shit comes to mind but I have no idea what a house manager actually is.

It hasn't started yet! It begins on Wednesday. One more day of freedom...
    well uh
    i will be perfectly honest
    i forgot the situation because it's been quite a bit of time
    if you are comfortable with pm'ing me it, i can perhaps help out
    Sad to see you're still having issues with the crush thing... :( If you ever need any help, I'm here for you, matey. ^^

In other news, apparently Sutton Foster is here. In Puerto Rico. The Theatre Club is having spasms as we speak.
    IF YOU CAN'T DO IT FOR YOU, DO IT FOR someone else... I guess. Drinking for someone else sounds like it might end up in bad choices, but then again. I guess the Rules of Intoxication are reversed on you?

Yeah, I just... thought the nickname came from you actually playing the cello for some reason. I'm not sure why I thought that. Also yeah I'm excited for it! Assuming I get in. If I don't, I get fundamentals of art which I've already taken three times and blehhh.
    That's good! Maybe it's better if you all just put it behind you, or something. It seemed really problematic and I definitely think it's good that there's been some closure.

Oh my god. Get all the shots. "IF YOU TAKE THE SHOTS, YOU CAN MAKE THE SHOTS." -Skylar, 2015
    Also I've been ten for like five yeas now, where have you been.

Oh. What. I have like this distinct memory of me asking you why your IRC username was cello and you explaining that it was because your name was Rachel and you played the cello so that's what people called you. But apparently that didn't happen. I guess I'm... actually insane? But yeah, you're right. I think I'm going to drop it. There's a computer animation/game design class. Like... those are the same class. IS YOUR MIND BLOWN YET.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom