• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• aww now that we're friends there's a little link on my entry on your friends page asking me to "Break Friendship", this feels like fucking undertale
    that's pretty neat! not that I often go to profiles that aren't conveniently clickable somewhere on the first page of ASB or from one of the threads on that first page, but still
    Incidentally, I noticed the forms have some sort of "friends" function that apparently I used back in 2009-2011 before I went on hiatus... does it actually have any relevance at all anymore? (assuming it ever did, lol)
    If I had Android I would totally be the type of person to have that app open during random conversation waiting for an appropriate time for me to hit the button
    It's the way it tends to seem at first. And it's definitely kind of funny.
    In general I get the sense that the johari window wasn't made strictly with "positive" in mind, and then the nohari window had to work around that somehow.
    Enemy is taunted + attracted regardless of gender?

Target wishes to become a cool beauty and becomes a ghost type for a bit?

Target becomes lovestruck tsundere and must alternate between attacking and non-attacking moves for a bit?
    well that was fast

(75 eggs? lucky. i'm still traumatized from my 1500-egg aerodactyl hunt in 2013.)
    I bet you're so embarassed, you could put that on your hypothetical nohari now.
    It's downright lousy, you don't even get access to barbarian rage powers.

And here I was, thinking your favorite statistic would be that 100% of people find me humorless.
    God, yes, I can only imagine the hatred rasping through your teeth as you growl the words calm and intelligent. (mostly I'm surprised you actually put witty down there, I was sure that for a while this thing would be saying "only MF thinks MF is witty" which would actually have been the funniest thing)

My nohari statistics right now are hilarious, though. Each thing you put down is now set as what 100% of people think of me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom