• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

M&F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (technically it was unclear whether Negrek's "It shouldn't." was supposed to be about status moves, special moves, or both, not that I actually have a problem with Hustle being purely physical because there's no real reason for it not to be)
    I've actually been pretty glad that you haven't posted it yet because I hardly have the time to look at the forums at all these days, so don't worry about it.
    I'm working on my commands for the tournament battle, but I think I might need a few extra days. Can you hold off on posting a DQ warning for a bit?
    Hi, I'm a little unsure about the arena for the tournament semifinals - just for clarification, would it be the area marked by "06" in this picture, or is it somewhere else? I haven't played XY, so I'm not sure if this is anywhere near the right place.
    I've left my last ASB Awards prize sitting there for far too long, so I guess I'll claim it now. Just a Rare Candy would be great.
    Hey MF, is there any way I could wrap up my battles with Lord of the Fireflies? He hasn't visited the forums in over three months and I'm still in two battles with him, one of which hasn't been active since October.
    If nobody who can ref much faster than me volunteers — and if it's a 2v2 or fewer (I don't want to necessarily commit to a battle as long as a 3v3 at the moment) — I can take on the extra tournament battle, if you'd like. There's only one round left in the only battle I'm currently reffing, so I should be able to take it on without being overloaded.
    Yo, I did end up going with the Kanto promo idea, in case you hadn't seen. (Just letting you know since it's the last day and I see you haven't collected it yet!)
    Hey MF, I'm not trying to be nitpicky or anything, but when is your next reffing for me vs. Shadow11615 coming?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom