• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cynder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't notice it was closed... But, aye, I'll post if I can get myself out of the bout of laziness I've fallen into... I'll also have to read through the whole thing again as I've forgot what's happened...
    Yeah, I do kind of want it to be reopened. I think Shadows was just obscured by the other RP posts, so that's why no one objected. And I'm sure some friendly reminders to the other RPers wouldn't hurt; I think the reason no one posted after 2 weeks was because they forgot about it (no offense).
    So, guess who actually exists? (I honestly didn't know about this until a week ago.)
    Hey, um... ILS still posted in Shadows yet, and it's been about a week... maybe he forgot?
    Ok, cool. And yeah I saw it. I'm considering joining, and it's by someone I know pretty well on the site, but I don't know yet.

Also, sorry for posting in the Friend Safari before you. I didn't know when you'd be on next, so sorry bout that.
    Read your post in the "Grr" Thread; that sux. I hope you get your Internet back soon!
    No problem! TBH the wording is still really confusing, and if I hadn't asked the question myself I probably wouldn't have remembered that it had been addressed.
    Hey, just a heads up: I don't think you can switch partner pokemon in the safari zone. If you want to ask about it, here would be the place to do it.
    Alright! I might need some poke balls in the near future.

And I do want to evolve Tenerock, but seeing as how we now have a character that lives at Mt. Coronet, I might do it there.
    that's technically right!! as far as Rosseaux goes, though, it was more like... the legendary quartet of palkia, dialga, giratina, and (primarily) arceus. the hall of origin and all that good stuff. that's why he's on mt. coronet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom