• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ninjabait
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably am, even though I don't mean actual rape. :|

Oh. So no areas where postcount is nulled? =/
    I don't recall exactly if it's against the rules, but I know there was a thread for it at some point and it was slaughtered because there was pretty much no discussion in it and it was used entirely for postcount++ without even being in Forum Games.

Please don't post one. Just get a last.fm or something.
    oh...thats okay. I have seen it a lot elsewhere. Memes spread quickly, don't they.
    I just joined SPPf as vaporchu8. I guess you can contact me there if you see my sprites being used.
    Your signature. You have a Shinx in it. It has the same name as mine. (Except without the É.) o.o Creepy.
    It's a good thing our school computers have it (a program at least to type in Japanese), but pretty much all Pokemon sites and forums (and noteworthy places) are blocked >.<

Well that's something at least. Ooh I know a good one: Give me a Kanji keyboard or I'll make you immortal! Buahahaha! Bound to work ;D

It works on SPPf >.>

I get that all the time, it's creepy at first...but if you stroke it behind the ears it'll grow tame and then you can use it to your advantage! :D
    I need a Japanese/Chinese writing program. Badly. (oh yes that full stop was bolded)

If you were immortal, just go bribe someone for a Kanji keyboard with your...immortality. Surely there must be some way to exploit/prove your immortality.

And thou arst preposterous, disallowing code.
    Translators suck. Get a dictionary and proper Japanese knowledge x3

Not that I have any...and not that I didn't have to resort to crude tempering of Babelfish...but you get the point :p

And yes, Trick Room is awesome. To an extent comparable to that of Rasputin, he who could not be killed six times the lethal dose of cyanide - because he was drunk.
    与野? 与野はだれであるか? >.>

私は町ではない...名前は 「ヨノ」または 「ヨノワル」である (「ヨノワール」ではない >[)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom