• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

alonsyalonso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Đồng tâm làm giàu
    mu mới ra
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp
    thue phong tro
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8BWItJUn30PmzyHZkhCMA
    Hà Hải Định

Khoanh chân tu luyện, Nhạc Thành cảm nhận thấy có một mảng thanh mang bao phủ, cảm nhận được khí tức trên người của Nhạc Thành, Nhạc Duy kỳ quái không thôi.

Hai ngày sau, thanh mang trên người được Nhạc Thành thu liễm vào trong cơ thể, trong mắt hắn bắn ra một tinh quang hưng phấn tràn ngập.

Mà lúc này ở trong đầu của Nhạc Thành, Hỏa Linh Châu từ trong Hạo Thiên Tháp từ từ toát ra hồng mang, không ngừng tỏa sáng.

- Khí tức này quen thuộc, khí tức này cũng giống như là Hỏa Linh Châu vậy, Hỏa Linh Châu cũng cảm ứng được gì đó.

Nhạc Thành lẩm bẩm nói trong lòng mà thầm kích động.

Loại khí tức này Nhạc Thành cũng biết rõ, tựa hồ như là viên Hỏa Linh Châu thứ hai, nhất định là Hỏa Linh Châu thứ hai, khí tức này Nhạc Thành cảm nhận thấy nồng đậm như hồi ở trong Đấu Khí học viện.

- Nhạc Thành, ngươi làm sao vậy?

Cảm thấy biến hóa trên người của Nhạc Thành, Nhạc Duy cất tiếng hỏi.
    ...Oh. Because I never could find him, and you ironically joined the day after I met him...>>

But anyways, you're welcomefor everything on the PM. I look at it every time I'm feeling down, because it helps cheer me up.

By the way, why are you about to die?
    You still never answered me - are you the guy I met in the park? The one down by the library? Because I have a bad memory, but I think you might be him.
    So sorry, alonsyalonso.
    And the PM? Wait... the guy... at the park? Or not? I forget if I intro'd you online or in real life. Did you send a PM to anyone else? And why didn't I know about the disease until now? What kind does he have?

Seriously, I would like to be let in on this. But whatever you have, hope you make it through. If not, hope you have been saved by the Lord Jesus Christ. Then we will meet again in Heaven some day...
    I'm sorry to hear about the disease... Really, the only reason I didn't post in the thread was because I didn't have anything helpful to say.

I hope you'll be alright... But don't worry; even when you go, I'm sure you'll still be here in spirit, if you know what I mean. Just try not to think about it too much, as things are never as bad when you don't dwell on them. I wish there was more I could do...
    plz dont tell anyone to leave because you just got here you have no power to be telling anyone to leave especially Kai he is a great friend an a great trainer so dont do that cuz you might just get a slap in the face by a few of his friends ya dig get it got it goody lol have a nice day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom