• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Najee4
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn h lại không có thiết bị điện tử chứng thực địch ta như vậy. Lúc này tâm tình của hắn cũng trở nên càng thêm trầm trọng hơn rất nhiều.

Hai bàn tay hắn khẽ nắm chặt một chút khẩu súng nặng nề trong tay mình, quay đầu lại nghiêm khắc liếc mắt nhìn một vòng đám đội viên đã sớm tiến vào trong vị trí chiến đấu, tay phải chậm rãi mở ra, vươn lên hai đầu ngón tay, sau đó xòe bàn tay ra quơ nhanh một vòng trong không trung.

Sơn Pháo cùng với Châu Tử giống hệt như hai đầu quỷ mị, quanh co biến mất bên trong phiến sương mù dày đặc phía sau. Khiến cho Hùng Lâm Tuyền cảm thấy hơi
    Well, Charmander's not a favourite, but is pretty fucking cool and is good enough for a temporary avatar.

I was actually going to go change my avatar when you VM'd me~ :3
    Sure! I have Wi-Fi.

Just give me a moment...

On Platinum, my name is Haru, and my friend code is 3008-3979-4305.

If you're still online, you can give me yours. :) Unless you don't need a friend code...
    I know, but regardless of the day, I always say "Is it Friday yet?" Even if it is Friday. I guess I just like that particular day xD
    Yes, kirby is awesome. I just bought kirby dreamland 3 this morning. But my favorate game series is Sonic the hedgehog. 2nd would be zelda, 3rd would be kirby, 4th is mario, 5th pokemon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom