• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

S. E.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• o i see well is your code thing the onw on the pic rite there so i can add you in my book if you dont mind ?
    Mourning? Has someone died? [Morning]

If you think it's odd for school to start on a Tuesday, I went back on a Friday. O_O Why not just give us the day off? That way school starts at the beginning of the week, and we get an extra three days of holiday.

Still, It's a great, big uniform change for me. It sed to just be a white shirt and black trowsers. Now it's a light blue shirt, black trowsers, and either a navy-blue V-neck, or black blazer. Guess which I chose.
    I'm afraid that there aren't. I did have an account on Pokecommunity, but I only made it 'cause TCoD was down.

Milky hatched! Thanks!
    Ah, I see. I thought it was a TCG avvie~

You're welcome. :3

How about fancy having a little chat with me, hmm? I've always wanted to talk to you, (you seem nice. :3) but I'm so dreadfully shy~
    This is going to sound completely out of nowhere (and you probably were not expecting this at all), but your avatar is just pure awesomenocity, my friend~ Where did you get it? I just... ;;Is in love with it;; <3
    sorry i meant to say plz dont leave, i got distracted, sorry if you got annoyed, i have nothing against him
    That's your opinion and I respect it, but I don't care about them at all =]
    You just gave me a huge smile that'll last for days!

| |
    \¯¯/
    ¯¯¯
    Anyway, I think I'm going to go to bed now. It's getting late. See/read you tomorrow!
    ...Yes! Have I told you before?

The pups are just so cute!!! They're all white and fluffy and :D

And the adults are nice too. They're all sleek and grey!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom