• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kai Lucifer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WHAT IS UP KAI MY MAN GIMMIE A HI-FIVE

Hopefully I'll actually finish your requests soon o: At the moment, I'm starting the revamp of... Gyaragocharodactarcamew. Um. Whatever crazy name you wanna give that monstrosity. XD;
    Yep. Seen her work, and I've seen her at the forums sometimes.

Wait, which Pokémon in the Charmander line was it?
    Thing as in positive :P

Hmm... Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Arcanine, Mew, Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, Dragonair and Aerodactyl?
    hey i've already said this but it was an accident i dont want him to leave either so sorry to anyone is offended by what I said
    omg that alonsyalonso guy is stupid if he thinks your inferior because thats just not ture like i dont know wut all has been said or wut eva bu i dont want you to leave either cuz i just got back on this thing lol
    *facepalm* I bet you can tell I'm just waking up, can't you? XD; <- More abused smileys!

Seeing as I don't know what a 'blazer' is, no, I can't guess.[/fashionn00b]

Apparently I'm not the only one who made a typo...
    School... hasn't already started yet. XD;

It starts on Tuesday. Strange, I know.

Good mourning to you, too. I usually sleep in on weekends, so it's not usual for me and someone from Britain to be having morning at the same time. XD; <- Abused smiley.
    omg y did you let it die we have to get a new thing going then cuz now i can battle an stuff omg....bu anyway iv been good an stuff lil down bu good how about you
    Hey remmember me kai water boy blue lol im sry i never got back on the whole group thing my cp blew so i had no way to contact you
    Don't leave, Kai. You're not inferior to anyone, and you shouldn't listen to any pathetic noobs that have no reasoning and no knowledge of how to write proper English.
    Shut up, alonsyalonso. Your reason is just as bad as your spelling >:[

Don't leave, Kai. Please.

And if you will, please stop by sometimes. We'll miss you.
    Stopping by because of the unsettling message in your sig.

Don't leave. D: Seriously, listen to SE and Bakuphoon.
    I swear I'll have a mini seizure if you leave...

Please don't. :<

Just in case, are there any other forums you go to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom