• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MidnightAgony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can I join the Moonlit Umbreon Clan? I'm friends with Aurawulf, Erindor the Espeon, Evoli, Shining Eevee, Zephyrous Castform and maybe Flora and Ashes and all of them are in the Moonlit Umbreon Clan. Most of my friends I met before the big forum crash.

From EeveeSkitty
    You have had this request reserved at Mewtwo's shop for like ever now... You know, you signed up to work there?

wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(TAKEN by ChaosTres)

Can I do it for you?
    Okay people I'm starting a pokémon game! Wish me luck, and if you want to help, pm me or leave a comment saying what you'll do.

It looked dark, I swear. *Sob*
    Uh, problem with the orange Umbreon. The rings didn't show except for a few pixels here and there, so I took them out and it looks like this.
    [IMG]
    Is it okay? I can change it.
    Chapter 1 of: ChaosTres: Arguing With Myself.

This excert is from a comment I left on CelebiElite's profile. He's a real friend and I forced him to join.

I dub you...

Boot Fisherman!
    Ya! If ya catch a single fish I'll take ye to de Café de Doom and get ye yer own APE(Alternate Personality Eevee) an' make ye meet Ima Stoopydjerk! Arrrrgh!
    *sigh* Are you drunk again APE?
    *coughcough* Nay, me matey!
    You are only allowed to exist in the Café of Doom, APE!
    If ye thinkz tat, then ya'r stoopydir ten ah thought!
    Haha, no. SHUT UP OR YOU'LL GO BACK IN THE BOX. AGAIN!!!
    Ahahaha, Ye liek de CAPZ LOKZ eh? I LIEK IT TOO!
    Uh, sorry, if you want to read the rest of this argument, go to my profile plz.
    YUR DAM RIGHT YU'LL DO TAT! AY, WHY AM I CAPZ LOK'D?
    Because you put it that way...

End excert

See, I think this wil be good. APE is so annoying.
    I heard that!
    Who cares?
    Me!
    WTF are you?
    APE's brother, APH.
    What does the H stand for?
    ...Well?
    Oh, you were talking to me? It stand for Houndour!
    *sigh* These idiots.*looks at roof of profile*Why me?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom