• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How are you feeling about the infamouse 12/21/12 date?

• OH GOD.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Not sure, but leaning to the "end-of-the-world side"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure, but leaning to the "not-gonna-happen side"

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • Yeah right. I seriously doubt anything's going to happen.

Votes: 74 80.4%

• Total voters
I think it's bullshit, and a vicious LIE! Nothing will happen!

If the world WERE to end in 2012, we'd know it for sure by now, and mass chaos would ensue.

A girl once hit on me in a water park using the 2012 theory as a pick up line of sorts. We hooked up underneath a water slide.

I don't care if it's true or not, I'm just glad this theory is around.

A girl once hit on me in a water park using the 2012 theory as a pick up line of sorts. We hooked up underneath a water slide.

I don't care if it's true or not, I'm just glad this theory is around.

I'm actually bizarrely interested in what she said.

I'm kind of waiting for people to like, sell all their belongings and travel to Bethlehem and shit for the end of the world. And then they'll be like "...shit" when it doesn't happen.

I think that happened with the millenium, actually.

I'm actually bizarrely interested in what she said.
She tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I was open minded. After a quick and non-subtle body scan I told her I was. She then went on to ask if I believed any of this 2012 nonsense. I said no, she agreed, and then we talked about a few more crackpot theories before moving onto more "regular" small talk.

Then I boinked her behind a water slide.

So thank you, Mayans. You got me laid in a water park.

Back
Top Bottom