• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How are you feeling about the infamouse 12/21/12 date?

• OH GOD.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Not sure, but leaning to the "end-of-the-world side"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure, but leaning to the "not-gonna-happen side"

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • Yeah right. I seriously doubt anything's going to happen.

Votes: 74 80.4%

• Total voters
the doctor will turn up. that means alens. alens mean the doctor. the docotr means we all are so f**king skrewed. come on, everywhere the man goes lots of people die!!

Many of the kids in my grade are idiots. THEY ACTUALLY THINK THAT THE WORLD WILL END IN 2012! *facepalm*

Last edited:
I will be celebrating my 19th birthday. :D It will be a Friday. To celebrate, my friends, family and I will go outside and watch the comets fall and burn everything to the ground. It will be beautiful.

Oh psh
Your all silly.
Everyone knows that the world will end when Grigori Rasputin leaps from his grave to avenge himself.
Thus ripping a hole in the fabric of reality causing us to drown in a pool of awesome.

Whut.

Oh psh
Your all silly.
Everyone knows that the world will end when Grigori Rasputin leaps from his grave to avenge himself.
Thus ripping a hole in the fabric of reality causing us to drown in a pool of awesome.

Whut.
Rasputin wouldn't leap.
Rasputin would lunge.
Of course, there'd have to be someone for him to lunge at, for this to happen, but he could also just march or lurch out...

Nothing will happen. It's a damn rumors spread about by cunts. If that was true, we'd be dead. Since it's not, that rumor is false and those who believe it should get a life.

Nothing will happen. It's a damn rumors spread about by cunts. If that was true, we'd be dead. Since it's not, that rumor is false and those who believe it should get a life.

Hello, man from the future!!

Oh shit. Zombie Rasputin will be even more immortal than Living Rasputin.

And FireMario, I fail to see how the world ending in three years' time means we'd be dead right now Ó.o

Considering there is absolutely no scientific evidence pointing to the apocalypse in 2012, I think that it's utter bull.

However, I do think that the world will erupt in mass chaos because of the stupid assholes who believe that the world will end.

THe only thing different about 2012 is that a bunch of people are going to go on a crime spree. "It's the end of the world, I can do whatever I want!" ... Morons...

People had a similar reaction to Y2K, I think. So COME ON, PEOPLE! Besides, the Mayans were stupid, anyway. :P

I'm not 100% sure about the stupidity spree. After all, none happened around 06/06/06, nor around 09/09/09.

People had a similar reaction to Y2K, I think. So COME ON, PEOPLE! Besides, the Mayans were stupid, anyway. :P

Actually the Mayans were probably one of the most intelligant and advanced civilizations of their time. Their calander, while hundreds of years old, has been designed quite acurately to predict coming events. Sure, it's probably not predicting the end of the world/ beggining of a new time in history, but you have to give them some credit.
Didn't they practically invent mathamatics too, or was that the Incas and/or the Aztecs?

The point is, the Mayans as a culture and civilization were definitly not stupid. Get your facts straight.

No that was the Arabs

i think the mayans had their own system but most mathematics as we know it is based on Greek geometry and Arabian stuff - algebra is an arabic word originally

Back
Top Bottom