• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A contemporary look into what #tcod is

Zuu

printf("%s\n", user_title);
A series on how intricate, intelligent, and deep the official TCoD IRC channel can really be. Others who contribute may post their own works.

IRC Part 1 (Dezzuu)
IRC Part 2 (Dezzuu)
IRC Part 3 (Dezzuu)

Not to mention, a project which I hope to get going, a podcast about tCoD, vidya games, whatever the hell we want to talk about. As of now, I'm the only host, but hopefully we'll get some people going with Skype and have some fun.

TCoD Podcast #2 Hosts: Dezzuu (This one is subpar due to it being late at night and it's just me talking. THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO HELP, TCoD! D<)

Caution: May contain swear words and other things.

Keep it classy, San Diego!

Last edited:
I have to say I despise those parts.

Not really. But I really enjoy documenting #tcod like this.

"Centipounds"

Made me laugh.

Pence, dear Dezzuu. Usually shortened in speech to simply 'P'.

Really, though, these clips are frankly awesome. As is your voice.

Let's just say... there is... a man... naaaamed... Sir Lucario. And, uh... he doesn't... like homosexuals, evidently.

And uh, it started a ten on one... at least... uh... like, gangbang... of his opinions. And uh, let's see... and...

Sorry Tailsy you've got to pay attention

damn scots

in other news give me stuff to talk about and I'll talk about it

This is great; I'll contribute to this in the future if you'd like.

Your gabble had me captivated for the entire how many minutes it was on for.

Back
Top Bottom