• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A La Mode ~ A Pixel Art Contest

Can we change our entries after we submit them? I don't really like mine >_< And Ruffledfeathers, I think that's up to you. I think it's not big enough for a chibi, if you want my extremely unimportant opinion.

What exactly do you mean?

I guess what I'd say in that regard is that you can change the Pokemon you're doing up until the sign-up deadline, after that no more changing. So, until January 10th.

Aha! Finished Darkrai.

cutedarkraiua9.gif

Can we change our entries after we submit them? I don't really like mine >_< And Ruffledfeathers, I think that's up to you. I think it's not big enough for a chibi, if you want my extremely unimportant opinion.

*shrugs* I'm too tired to change it now. I'll leave it as it is.

pixelrattata.png

Here's mine. I guess it could be a bit chibier, but it does have big cute sparkly eyes... And there's no way I'm redoing that whole thing. If it's not chibi-ey enough, I'll just not enter.
All chibiness aside, I like how this turned out.

Ooh, I liek it~

Everyone has better entries than me ;_;

But mine has the biggest head.
SalamenceChibi.png

=D It's really messy, I might fix it up later... if mumei_tensai lets me.

Yay, more entries! Yeah, rules are you can make changes to the Pokemon you're chibifying up until the 10th, and make changes to your sprite up until the final deadline (20th). So feel free to fix it up if you wish.

NO MORE SIGN UPS! The sign up deadline has officially arrived. You have 10 more days to get your final submissions in.

Ummm, I am grounded from the computer. Why am I on? My grandma is awesome. So... I won't be back on for another 4 1/2 weeks. My chibi just needs coloring, but it's at home, and the ears were sooo hard D= Unless I come back Monday because my gym teacher realizes I tried to turn that paper in, you're either going to have to postpone it, or I'm going to have to withdraw from the contest.

As sad as it is Mewtwo won't be entering the contest, please don't postpone it 4 and a half weeks.

if anything, start a new one later...

If you don't have time, sorry but I'm not gonna postpone it that long. If you submit it later and I like it, I'll give you some sort of honorary ribbon or something if you want~

Back
Top Bottom