• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Absences

Lack of access to internet at vacation spot means I probably won't be able to come on from 8/10 - 8/18. Maybe I'll get to bring a computer and leech internet from someone, or maybe go to a library, but is unlikely.

Going to gransmother's house over the weekend in the Middle of Nowhere, NY. Will be back on Tuesday, just in time to scramble to do my summer assignments.

Should have posted this a week ago but there you go. I am on holiday atm, and internet will be limited. So...yeah. ^^;

I'm going to be gone starting Friday for an undetermined amount of time... shouldn't be too long, but still.

My sister Hippy will be off for a while. She's in university, and she has some giant report or something to do, and she has work and stuff, so she's super busy. Plus she has to keep up on her social life and stuff, so I don't think she'll be on for the rest of the week or so.

I might be gone for a bit, as I have no internet connection outside of my friend's at the moment.

EDIT: Okay, my internet is fine now.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to put this in, but...

Hello. I'm back again. After over a year. I've missed all of you :')

I remember you a bit.

Also I'm trying to get more active as well, one post every two weeks isn't good enough.

I am going to New Mexico tomorrow for about a week on vacation. I don't know if I'll have access to a computer while I'm there, so yeah. I probably will be able to log on at least twice, though.

spring break ends in two days and i'll have a lot of stuff to do for the last quarter of the school year. May be missing for a bit.

I'll be gone tomorrow (not forever. Just that day.) for an indefinite amount of time, but I definitely won't be on in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom