• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia - Game Thread

indigo/qenya interaction sounded really contrived and claudia’s reaction to being voted was… uh really off
if she dies and flips red i’ll do my best to serve us chicken soup toMorrow

tentative vote for IndigoClaudia because i also agree that her reaction to being voted is weird
i'm still confused about wincons and bandwagons and stuff
being "confused about wincons" could in theory be a sign of 3p/some weird wincon
also being "confused about bandwagons" is weird because, you started the random vote idea & was fine with jumping on the stryke bandwagon?

stryke did not present very much of a defense either (actually, even less) to be fair, but i can't nitpick what isn't there
i'm willing to let qenya vibe for toDay

tentative vote for IndigoClaudia because i also agree that her reaction to being voted is weird
this is a good point, actually, hmm... i wasn't paying attention to it earlier because i was focused on what you and ZM were saying about wincons, but y'all are right, she does often react a bit more strongly to being voted than she did here. in particular i recall her being pretty labile towards the end of tvt.

indigo/qenya interaction sounded really contrived and claudia’s reaction to being voted was… uh really off
it also occurs to me that this could absolutely be rari bussing indigo in order to get some ammunition against someone else (me, in this case, but really she could probably have found a way to slot anyone in there)

it also occurs to me that this could absolutely be rari bussing indigo in order to get some ammunition against someone else (me, in this case, but really she could probably have found a way to slot anyone in there)
my main reason for getting on the indigo bus is to prevent a rand between stryke/indigo, since (i think?) they were tied 2/2

i think i'm gonna unvote for now, since we do at least have some information now that makes a totally random yeet less desirable

(and frankly i'm not even certain hunting scum is the best play for me lmao, though it's not like i have anything else better to do)

oh btw, I should probably mention this before EoD: one aspect of my role is that I'm a paranoid gun owner. anyone who targets me at night will die (barring shenanigans). so, uh, maybe don't do that. unless your wincon somehow depends on you dying, in which case, go ham. 🤷‍♀️

oh btw, I should probably mention this before EoD: one aspect of my role is that I'm a paranoid gun owner. anyone who targets me at night will die (barring shenanigans). so, uh, maybe don't do that. unless your wincon somehow depends on you dying, in which case, go ham. 🤷‍♀️
honestly expecting at least like 2 people to target you tonight and end up dead tbhtbh
(in which case: please do not do this, the more people we have alive the better)

anyway hey rari are you mafia. i'm trying to find the mafia so i can vote them out
i’m positively not. however — you will not believe the coincidence — i am, too, trying to find the mafia so i can vote them out! are you perchance mafia?

Back
Top Bottom