• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AniChoice Mafia 2 [DAY 3]

LS99? if anyone's got anything better,, then tell me.
Somehow I doubt he's mafia, since Mai, a confirmed mafia, was trying to throw the blame on him before. It's a possibility - Mai's a pretty experienced mafia player from what I've seen, and she could've been planning this all along for all we know - just a very small one.

retracting my abstain I guess?

Somehow I doubt he's mafia, since Mai, a confirmed mafia, was trying to throw the blame on him before. It's a possibility - Mai's a pretty experienced mafia player from what I've seen, and she could've been planning this all along for all we know - just a very small one.

Just carelessly throwing it out there,... apparently activated aliens can sometimes show up mafia on death.

EDIT: I'll just edit it in here so I don't have to make a whole new post with one word. Mendatt

Last edited:
Mendatt.
...I hate inactive lynches, but there's not much else we can do at this point.

(this thread seems like it's dying a bit)

...posting for the sake that night will start or someone else will post.

Everyone lynched Mendatt and, after a quick inspection, found he was evil. They threw the body off of the train and went to sleep.

Mendatt was lynched. He was Mafia.

48 hours for night actions.

The passengers of the Dragonfly wake to smell of rotting flesh and immediately rush to the main cart in their undergarments. There lie to bloody bodies, one cut up into little pieces and the other with a hole in the stomach. They toss the bodies out and begin the day's discussion.

Light Yagami is dead. He was Innocent.

Windswept Questant is dead. She was Innocent.

48 hours to discuss and lynch.

ok, seeing as i'm not interested in this anymore, ill roleclaim.

i'm a commuter. Yoshimori's cry baby personality allows him to run from night actions once. i chose last night.

Now i'm as useless as a kitten in a sack.

So....yeah.....

Uhh...
Well, there is probably either a Poisoner or a Vig.

We should lynch DarkAura for being as useless as a kitten in a sack.

[/halfjoking]

>.> Not helping. No one is really useless except for the Mute Townie (man I haven't seen that role in forever...)

i am completely confused in this game, I wasted my role thinking that my odds were short, and I have nothing of importance now.

If you want, you can lynch me. If you dont want to, then fine, but i cant be any help to anyone.

/yawns

Screw this, i'm useless in this game, so i'm voting for myself.

DarkAura

Back
Top Bottom