• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AniChoice Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: AniChoice Mafia [DAY 5]

Ok, I'm keeping my vote for LS99 since

1) The 4th page shows Phantom was inspector, and he inspected me innocent. As soon as he admited inspector, he was killed the following night. LS wants to lynch me, but he knows fully well the Phantom's inspection for me was innocent. I'm fully sure LS is the mafia.

Did you miss the part where I wanted to lynch you because it was unlikely you were going to participate in the game?

You still know fully well i was inspected innocent, and if i didnt participate, i would have been modkilled, so why waste a lynch?

I...am keeping my vote. I'm believing silver is more innocent then LS since silver said she was voteless, and i havent seen any votes from her, so the pieces fit.

...Now that I think of it, the only reason for Riza not being modkilled (that I can think of) would be if she's a mafia goon who doesn't have a night action (unless Glace just forgot to modkill her).

The discussion was heated and filled with arguments, but in the end the votes were tied. Momiji knew no one would take his vote seriously, anyways. Not wanting to lose another Innocent, no one was lynched. Shortly after the decision, everyone returned to their homes.

No one was lynched.

24 hours for night actions.

Re: AniChoice Mafia [NIGHT 5]

The town awoke to another dead body. The corpse of Zoey (Rizadon) lay next to the fountain. An inspection shows that she is bruised and has a broken neck like all other victims. Everyone appreciated Zoey deeply due to her optimistic attitude, and the remaining townspeople decided to bury her properly. By the time they finished, it was already dusk. Disappointed with the circumstances, everyone returned to their homes.

Rizadon is dead. She was Innocent and the Beloved Princess.

Day 6 was skipped.

24 hours for night actions.

Re: AniChoice Mafia [NIGHT 6]

The townspeople awake to see the dead body of Excalibur (Zapi) floating in the fountain. His inspection reveals a snapped neck and bruises like all other victims. A discussion quickly begins, the topic being victim of lynch.

Zapi was killed. She was Innocent

24 hours to discuss and lynch.

Re: AniChoice Mafia [DAY 7]

Well if I'm going to die I might as well die a cute bunny :C *hugs random person and is now bunny* Bunny :3

and to prove something I'll just vote for Mai then maybe if someone else does it'll just be tied one-to-one

Re: AniChoice Mafia [DAY 7]

Stocking (Mai) and Honey (Legendaryseeker99) grin at each other. Grabbing Momiji (Alice Liddell) by his limbs, they drag him to the noose. Shortly after, his screams are no longer heard. The remaining two citizens walk along the road leading to the next town. Gladoria will be forgotten.

Alice Liddell was lynched. She was Innocent.

The Mafia win! I will post the roles and actions soon enough.

My apologies go out to those whose actions were affected due to my own errors. I am deeply sorry, especially to RK-9, who went through two rolechanges.

Thanks to everyone who participated! ^^

I hated my role. I was aligned innocent, but the beloved princess makes the next day phase skipped if i die. (Zapi, you should have voted LS, -_-")

I really thought mai was innocent. Bravo.

Back
Top Bottom