• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AniChoice Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: AniChoice Mafia [DAY 2]

^ Didn't I say I pulled that theory out my ass? Just saying.

I got an innocent yesterday. And I'm not saying yet to be safe, cause no one else has roleclaimed.

So Silver's more of an anti-hero then. Makes sense.

I still think that L is an odd character to give a mafia role. But Coroxn's acting kinda suspicious, so I'm going to have to vote for him.

I got a Bus driver. Honestly. Will someone inspect me before you hang me?

I'm saying, not every villain is mafia. I am one the biggest villains in my Anime.

Coroxn however is being very suspicious.

At first, the discussion was quite calm, with only a few people stepping up to voice a bit of thei opinions. Despite the lack of chatter, tension weighted down the breezy air sweeping through the city. Eventually, a suspect was accused of being Mafia for his shady appearance and history. This was L, and despite of his opposing argument, dusk arrived and signaled the time of the lynch. The majority was for L to be killed, and he was dragged to the noose. When hung, his body reveals nothing belonging to the Mafia. A disappointed town returns to their homes for the night.

Coroxn was lynched. He was Innocent.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: AniChoice Mafia [NIGHT 2]

With the town growing more eager and anxious every night, it was no surprise that a majority of Gladoria's population was already gathered in the town square as the first glimpse of sunlight shimmered on the horizon. Much to their dismay, there lay a motionless body next to the fountain. It seemed to be the body of Hidan (Wargle), and after an inspection of the body was performed, it was announced that the corpse resembled the body of the last Mafia victim. He had bruised skin, a broken neck, and a small hole in his shoe. Afterwards, a discussion was formed, with the topic being the victim of lynch.

Wargle was killed. She was Innocent.

48 hours to discuss and lynch.

Last edited:
Re: AniChoice Mafia [DAY 1]

Uh...have a character list.
  1. Rizadon - Zoey from Mew Mew Power
  2. KR-9 - Silver from Pokémon Adventures - Mafia
  3. Sizz-Lorr - Sanji from One Piece - Innocent
  4. Flower Doll - Karin Hanazono from Kamichama Karin
  5. Squirrel - Alice from Pandora Hearts or Nami from One Piece - unable to play
  6. Silver - Momiji Sohma from Fruits Basket
  7. Legendaryseeker99 - Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka from Ouran High School Host Club
  8. Mai - Stocking from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
  9. Zapi - Excalibur from Soul Eater
  10. Phantom - Goku from Dragon Ball Z
  11. Coroxn - L Lawliet from Death Note - Innocent
  12. Wargle - Hidan from Naruto - Innocent
  13. Seritinajii - Keiichi Maebara from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Didn't Wargle say Hidan was one of the major villains? And she turned out innocent...that's something, I guess.

Um, the hole in the shoe thing. The only three not-dead characters I know here are Honey, Momiji, and of course Excalibur, and none of them have anything to do with holes in shoes. /unhelpful

Re: AniChoice Mafia [DAY 3]

I don't get the whole hole in shoe thing, either. Maybe it doesn't mean anything except to indicate a sort of kill?

I have forgotten to post ._.

Anyways I have no idea what to go with :/ Maybe google some of the characters we don't know? Not helping really. And all Momiji does is TURN INTO A BUNNY :DD!

Yeah I am of no use here

Not vanilla, I have a role that could be of some use but haven't really managed to use it well ^^;;

Ok, who do we lynch? We've gotten lucky once, by complete and utter chance. I didn't inspect anyone last night.

Inactive lynch?

Um, you... didn't inspect anyone? By that, do you mean you got roleblocked?

:?

Well, if we're lynching inactive Rizadon hasn't posted since the second page.

WAIT! FUCK!

Wrong GAME!

(I'm playing like five mafia games right now, I get credit right?)

I did inspect someone, Rizadon, innocent.

... Well then.

Seritinajii hasn't posted since then either, if I remember correctly. However, I feel a bit iffy to lynch someone that experienced...

The town seemed to be sleepy throughout the discussion, as very little discussion was carried out. Eventually one individual voted for a victim of lynch. Keiichi Maebara (Seritinajii) was then hurriedly dragged to the noose, his screams and pleas echoing throughout the dim streets of Gladoria. His voice then suddenly ceased toemit from his mouth, as he had been hanged. A quick inspection showed that the boy was completely innocent. As the sun set below the horizon, the citizens locked their doors and fell asleep, wondering if they would open their eyes once more.

Seritinajii has been lynched. He was Innocent.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: AniChoice Mafia [NIGHT 3]

As the morning sun rose over Gladoria, the town awoke to another horrifying sight. The body of Goku (Phantom) lay in the fountain, quite obviously dead. After a quick inspection, his body was shown to have bruises and a broken neck. After announcing this to the others, a discussion was formed with the topic of victim of lynch.

Phantom is dead. She was Innocent.

48 hours to discuss and lynch.

Re: AniChoice Mafia [DAY 4]

... It looks like our inspector is dead. :[

So. Lynching?

EDIT: I RUINED MY 1,612 I DID NOT MEAN TO DO THIS!

D:

Someone quote my post so I can delete it?

Back
Top Bottom