• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

I have theories about the fruit, but for now I feel like it's best just to accept it as neighbourizer and let RSP do their thing 😄 Tbh!!
i was assuming this was the same thing as the Fruit Vendor from mafiascum.net tbh

it's a NAI role that gives a piece of fruit to someone each night. recipient is told that they received a piece of fruit. fruit is otherwise useless

I can very much see how strykenix, upon randing it, would think to exclaim "looks like herbe's running a bastard game!" (admittedly this could be wifom tho)

it strikes me that it would be very appropriate for an animal crossing theme game
so wait, is the only benefit of the Fruit Vendor that other people can confirm that it exists?

just interested in how that class would run stategy-wise

If anyone gets a fruit, you know RSP is confirmed town! :D (assuming fruit vendor is a town role)

I have theories about the fruit, but for now I feel like it's best just to accept it as neighbourizer and let RSP do their thing 😄 Tbh!!
i was assuming this was the same thing as the Fruit Vendor from mafiascum.net tbh

it's a NAI role that gives a piece of fruit to someone each night. recipient is told that they received a piece of fruit. fruit is otherwise useless

I can very much see how strykenix, upon randing it, would think to exclaim "looks like herbe's running a bastard game!" (admittedly this could be wifom tho)

it strikes me that it would be very appropriate for an animal crossing theme game
so wait, is the only benefit of the Fruit Vendor that other people can confirm that it exists?

just interested in how that class would run stategy-wise
from skimming their wiki page I gather the main idea is to fuck with watchers/trackers of the opposite alignment, and (if town) to see whether the recipient truthfully announces their receipt of fruit

Back
Top Bottom