• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

Man being a part of a Hydra is like getting blackout drunk. I leave for a few hours, come back, and it's like "whoa, what did I say/do this time??"
that is just how i feel playing as myself tbh
JackPK seems like an ok place to start because I literally don't remember anything he's said in this extremely long-running game?
i know you're kidding but just ftr he did a soundoff thing in 145
i am waiting for more from him

maybe i will vote fr someday......
-m

I'm interested to see if we get some quality Keldeoposting at some point! His playstyle is very distinct, so I feel like I'd notice some keldEffort were it happening

Eifieposting is also extremely valid however ^^ We love Eifie!

When you're not actively participating do you read the thread on your main or on the hydra? I feel like the way it remembers which posts you've read could be annoying for two players!

JackPK seems like an ok place to start because I literally don't remember anything he's said in this extremely long-running game?
I mean you're not wrong but there are quite a few people like that, is there any reason why Jack specifically?
somewhat random, somewhat I expected to remember him more

p.s. I want to re-emphasize that I like to always have my vote somewhere it feels useful but that doesn't mean y'all need to feel like you have to vote if you don't wanna

When you're not actively participating do you read the thread on your main or on the hydra? I feel like the way it remembers which posts you've read could be annoying for two players!
i keep notes so i always know approx. where i've read up to, so i read on hydra for the sake of getting ~in character~

Back
Top Bottom