• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

@Trebek what do you make of blu's VT softclaim?
-m
i think that it’s the main thing lowering my opinion at the moment, bc most of me wants to be comfortable with the head canon of blu being town and just trying to deal with not being vanilla and that softclaim just gives my headcanon a big middle finger

he could easily have been joking about it but it did feel sorta Hmmm

Also, what were you worried about specifically?
Initially it felt like you could have been casting doubt on a correct snap townread that I had made, especially if your "what do you think" question was actually empty/inserted and you had known about my read.

oh, i just had another Thought ™ (please someone tell me if this is stupid)

i think that there is an inverse relationship between blu’s acting skills and his likelihood of being scum

if blu can’t channel his carefree self on demand, then this very well could be w!blu trying his hardest to act towny.

but, if we consider the universe where blu could very easily flip a switch and sound like the blu we all know and love, then i feel like his personality this game feels much more like “i’m town but i have to deal with being important now this is scary” than “i’m scum and i should just pretend to be a VT for now lol”

No thoughts are ever stupid!

I find the theory agreeable.

Uhh I guess all of that is to say my thought on Blu is reply hazy ask again later?

Snap reads on people's reactions throughout this whole thing are like... + MP Trebek (in that order), maybe - tbh VM (I think in that order), ? RSP Mawile (but probably none of these last four are partners with him if he is mafia)

I appreciate your consideration.

is it just me or have we been in a situation before where we yeteed someone based on their reactions to a joke i made d1
did you mean me in tvt
no we misyeeted ILS and came close to
misyeeting ottercopter based on “reactions”
yeah, but then we narrowly lynched mawile because of the same thing (among other stuff) and he only escaped the gallows because herbe claimed lovers with him
- rari
lmao i forgot that was even a reason for yeeting mawile

i think i’m more helpful to town when i’m not trying to be helpful

alright, its officially time!

gone is the era of Trebek on Mobile, im actually back at my computer now!

(this wont change my posting lmao, i can just refresh the page more often and search for posts faster now xd)

This is such a mood. Phone posting stinks.

(MP's answer to "why did you ask what do you think" is probably what she replies with as either alignment and could even be genuine as mafia, but to be clear the theory was casting doubt along with hedging / without committing to anything, which her later progression blew a hole in)

alright, its officially time!

gone is the era of Trebek on Mobile, im actually back at my computer now!

(this wont change my posting lmao, i can just refresh the page more often and search for posts faster now xd)

This is such a mood. Phone posting stinks.
my biggest Happy Brain Juice vibe with this game rn is that i can actually be on my computer at EoD

cats, snom, and tarot all had me almost always on mobile at EoD and mmmm not a fan

Hey actually Keldeo, can you expand on what you liked about the reactions surrounding everything as it related to the non-me players some more?

(also, it is plausible that MP wrote #618 in the way that she did as mafia to dunk on specifically me / capture what she knows I know about her solving process, but see above re: "not today")

Back
Top Bottom