• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

See I just work the desk, so I'm there to answer for whomever is enjoying a nice island tour if people are seeking 'em out 😄

@Von Fu I'm a little confused what changed between these posts besides seeing stuff from MP and Blu posting more(?), can you talk me through what you were TRing before from Blu, and what you agreed with from MP7?
before I was kind of buying the confused townie thing because it wouldn't be the first time a joke I made just went whoosh over someone's head

but the fact blu kept bringing it up even after several people told him it was just memeing started to feel a bit disingenuous to me, and i like mp7's reasoning. then later, seeing that blu softed VT and later claimed a power role just made me ???

i'll admit i started to have tingles of doubt last night just because i felt kinda bad about yeeting blu if he is in fact v and this is just a repeat of tvt mafia but i'm still way more confident about parking my vote on blu than anyone else... idgaf if that makes me look backtracky or whatever i'm allowed to have my own doubts and i was just expressing them in realtime

but now with this jailer claim any doubt i had has just been obliterated and unless mp7 says otherwise i will ride that bluwagon with absolute confidence

But why would a mafia!Blu claim a specific important character if character flavour is seemingly revealed upon death and the very real possibility of a counterclaim exists, if one were lying? 😰

You know, aside from being bad at games! ^^

In fact it would also seem risky for wolves to false counterclaim me, since if Blathers is anything to go by then the ruse will be revealed once my corpse hits the floor

I think now that you've said that you actually are Orville, but are like, a mafia roleblocker or something

Is this payback for me not sending y'all to rare islands with good bugs/fish? Because that aspect is out of my wings! My wing hands!! 😳

Back
Top Bottom