• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

i mean, it’s like the first line of information under Play Advice if you look up the role, so i’m probably not going to worry too hard about where she figured it out if it’s actually the case
That requires her to know what the role is called, which... if she did, why didn't she just say it when claiming?

aaaaand this is why i shouldn’t make instinctive posts right after i wake up 😎 you’re totally right about that

not only is there no flavor that even comes close to that, i just don't believe you
I don't know about the flavour - from the roles so far it seems like Herbe decided on the mechanical details of the setup first, and only then came up with flavour to assign to each one.

i mean, it’s like the first line of information under Play Advice if you look up the role, so i’m probably not going to worry too hard about where she figured it out if it’s actually the case
That requires her to know what the role is called, which... if she did, why didn't she just say it when claiming?
go to google type in "role that look like mafia but not"

not only is there no flavor that even comes close to that, i just don't believe you
I don't know about the flavour - from the roles so far it seems like Herbe decided on the mechanical details of the setup first, and only then came up with flavour to assign to each one.

first three results for me are a gossip mag, a conspiracy theorist website and the mafiascum article for Bus Driver

first three results for me are a gossip mag, a conspiracy theorist website and the mafiascum article for Bus Driver
Oh, I stand corrected, the "conspiracy theorist website" is actually mafia-related, the title just confused me for a sec: https://mafiagg.fandom.com/wiki/IlluminatiLizard_and_Meteornate's_guide_to_playing_as_Mafia

it still doesn't mention millers though so I think I've made my point

I don't know about you guys but my role PM says the name of the role in it

@IndigoEmmy what animal crossing character are you? it might give us some insight

I'm gonna laugh extremely hard if koko/trebek are mafia goons and aren't aware that town are told the common name for their role, unlike in tarot mafia which only has the description

aaaaand this is why i shouldn’t make instinctive posts right after i wake up 😎 you’re totally right about that
nvm yeah he did

nvm yeah he did
oh, my response there was more of an admission that i didn’t have the subsequent thought process that koko had, and should have thought harder before i hit Post :p

although i suppose the more important question here would be: is a miller something that emmy would conceive of fake claiming?

nvm yeah he did
oh, my response there was more of an admission that i didn’t have the subsequent thought process that koko had, and should have thought harder before i hit Post :p

although i suppose the more important question here would be: is a miller something that emmy would conceive of fake claiming?
we have never seen wolf!emmy before so hard to make any judgments about that

but if she was wolf i think it's possible her teammates could have told her to fakeclaim that

hard to get a convincing read on that claim because it's plausible regardless of her alignment

I don't know about you guys but my role PM says the name of the role in it
so does mine! which is why I'm surprised that she described it instead of just saying "I am a miller"
also considering she's presumably never seen or heard of this role before she might think it's a super-obscure role we wouldn't know about, thus it would make sense to describe it

Back
Top Bottom