• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

holy fuck guys y'all like doubled the size of the thread while I was afk

it is 3:45 am and I frankly don't have the energy to closely read anything but I have skimmed

blu seems most plausible to me as a first-time power role nervous about first-timing, and I think the post folks are claiming is softing vanilla could ambiguously be interpreted as either softing vanilla ("oh, what are the odds" sarcastically) or softing non-vanilla ("oh, what are the odds" earnestly)

I don't like how blu got pounced on so fast over what I see as nothing, so voting M Plus 7 for now

going to sleep now see y'all in 10 hours or so zzzzzzz

So you're voting me because you disagree with me, or...? I'll need you to talk to me about this some more so I can better understand your thought process if you don't mind.
I was initially reading your push against blu as not well founded and quite possibly scum making a mountain out of a molehill in order to make a townie look bad and whip up a wagon against them

since you have backed off since then (and prob my headache is contributing to this), I am feeling less convinced in that read and both of y'all are more null to me

So if I had come in here and doubled down on it, you'd find me more suspicious, am I right?

I kinda feel like [randomly selected one of the current wagons]/[randomly selected person who isn't currently a wagon] has a better chance of hitting at least one wolf than Von/Blu does? but this is a gut feeling, I don't have any logic behind it
How does your read on Blu (if any) interact with your read on MP?

What do you think of Blu's claim?
my last post covers your first question, I think

jailer seems reasonable given MP7's confirmation of the island tour, but as others have said, that's not indicative of alignment

The way I see it, I'm probably gonna get shanked tonight regardless because I have a confirmed power so I'm just like... I dunno! ^^; Maybe one more person can experience a relaxing island tour

...if this ends up being another game where maf keeps me alive just to be a scapegoat for suspicion I'm gonna be so 😠
If you had complete control over today's result, who would you want to yeet?
Fam I really don't know x___x People really don't like my uneasy vibes about Von Fu, but I don't have much else to really go on? I also feel sad/uneasy about tbhtbh because like... I'm not sure if I'm actually playing differently, or if I'm being led to think that way so I get more nervous. My brain is a bit of a muddle!
What town reads do you have?

Hey tbh2, just curious, what is something that you two disagree the most on? As you've presented a somewhat united front in thread
i think for the most part our tierlists are pretty similar, but we disagree on like ... microreads/smaller orderings? i (mewt) had to sell rari on my blu read early on, as i mentioned, and i'm maybe TLing emmy for now while rari is not. i'm also strongly TRing mawile which isn't quite as true of rari
-m

holy fuck guys y'all like doubled the size of the thread while I was afk

it is 3:45 am and I frankly don't have the energy to closely read anything but I have skimmed

blu seems most plausible to me as a first-time power role nervous about first-timing, and I think the post folks are claiming is softing vanilla could ambiguously be interpreted as either softing vanilla ("oh, what are the odds" sarcastically) or softing non-vanilla ("oh, what are the odds" earnestly)

I don't like how blu got pounced on so fast over what I see as nothing, so voting M Plus 7 for now

going to sleep now see y'all in 10 hours or so zzzzzzz

So you're voting me because you disagree with me, or...? I'll need you to talk to me about this some more so I can better understand your thought process if you don't mind.
I was initially reading your push against blu as not well founded and quite possibly scum making a mountain out of a molehill in order to make a townie look bad and whip up a wagon against them

since you have backed off since then (and prob my headache is contributing to this), I am feeling less convinced in that read and both of y'all are more null to me

So if I had come in here and doubled down on it, you'd find me more suspicious, am I right?
yeah, I think so. especially since (if I'm remembering right) while you were gone overnight, public sentiment tilted a bit more against blu contingent on the island tour claim, so coming in and both backing off and confirming that claim seems like you are not wolf (if he is villager). (I don't feel like y'all are w/w bc that would be a dangerous initial push? so v/v is the most likely scenario I guess, although I'm not significantly more confident in that than the generalized "everybody has a 70%ish chance of being v")

thinking this through in the process of writing this post, I will unvote

Hey tbh2, just curious, what is something that you two disagree the most on? As you've presented a somewhat united front in thread
i think for the most part our tierlists are pretty similar, but we disagree on like ... microreads/smaller orderings? i (mewt) had to sell rari on my blu read early on, as i mentioned, and i'm maybe TLing emmy for now while rari is not. i'm also strongly TRing mawile which isn't quite as true of rari
-m
- this is an example of believing that they're having these conversations at least, this seems super consistent with previous posting

Back
Top Bottom