• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

People really don't like my uneasy vibes about Von Fu, but I don't have much else to really go on?
Can you talk more about this? I think they're actually the top wagon right now?
I just kind of feel like, well, nothing huge usually happens on D1, so when I reacted the way I did to what I saw as an actual possible wolfslip because I lacked context, people really jumped on that and rallied against me. I know jokes be jokes, but they aren't always complete jokes (dark fishing broooos!!). It just really leaves a bad impression on me that people (like VF, RSP and tbhtbh) are critiquing how I responded to that situation, but then also critiquing how I try to explain why I posted the way I did on response to that, and perceive me as constantly bringing up the jokeslip as some kind of bad faith move.

People really don't like my uneasy vibes about Von Fu, but I don't have much else to really go on?
I just kind of feel like, well, nothing huge usually happens on D1, so when I reacted the way I did to what I saw as an actual possible wolfslip because I lacked context, people really jumped on that and rallied against me. I know jokes be jokes, but they aren't always complete jokes (dark fishing broooos!!). It just really leaves a bad impression on me that people (like VF, RSP and tbhtbh) are critiquing how I responded to that situation, but then also critiquing how I try to explain why I posted the way I did on response to that, and perceive me as constantly bringing up the jokeslip as some kind of bad faith move.

This sort of feels like gaslighting (lack of better term), even though I can't imagine that's ever what you intended, Blu.

This sort of feels like gaslighting (lack of better term), even though I can't imagine that's ever what you intended, Blu.

I actually wonder if this is townie.

Blu feels trapped, I think it actually reads genuine there. Trying to figure out what it means alignment-wise.

i think these are votes:

Von Fu (3) (IndigoEmmy #1005, kokorico #1002, trebek #800)
Bluwiikoon (2) (Redstrykephoenix #1082, tbh^2 #605)
JackPK (1) (bbt's Huskeldeo #401)
kokorico (1) (m plus 7 #600)

nonvoters: Mawile, Blu, Mist, Von Fu, JackPK

MP, I just realized something and need to know if we're on the same page about it. I don't want to yeet VF and also would not POE them. Would you?

koko sounds more relaxed/jovial than normal, and i liked the early fruit vendor spec, and i want to TR em for it but need to revisit
-m

Back
Top Bottom