• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

v!Blu feeling frustrated at being placed in a similar situation as a previous game tbh
i am admittedly biased because what he said is like, not what happened in snomfia tbh. as someone who was wolf there
but it's also distinctly possible he doesn't realize that ig. but he's sort of been a bit like, defensive as it is so it feels like a pattern to me
-m

I'm not sure I agree with your thought on VF here, I'm having some trouble seeing how the memeing and their follow-up wouldn't be like, approximately how they'd act as either alignment? Could you try and explain some more?
certainly I can see that the "fake scumslip" might well be done by either town or mafia, but they would be doing it for different reasons: town to blow off steam / lighten the mood, scum to create illusion that the tactic is "too dangerous" for scum

it's not that I think the meme itself is AI (like I said, more people made the same joke than any realistic size of the scumteam), it's that they tried to shut down any mention of it as "just a joke" instead of actually accepting it as a thing worthy of discussion

then later on they did something similar with taking blu's mention of jesters, which obviously was meant as a joke (bc why would a jester claim?) and treating it as remotely serious

I wouldn't say I'm wedded to this as an idea but I would rather see them yeeted rn than Emmy or Blu

we're tending to discuss reads more in the chat than here, which can have... unideal effects sometimes. if you have questions about our progression on blu, feel free to ask away.
not quite what you said, but I am interested in your read on VF if any
lol i just saw this. hh, the memeing (around 61/etc) was pretty NAI to us but i think the progression on blu was ... questionable? in 622 vf agrees that their joke was 'obvious' and that blu's reactions seemed more forced than normal, votes him, and then turns back around in 651 with what sounds like a walkback (pointing out that there were reads made off of others' reactions to vm's joke in tvtropes) and partial blu defense

rari's/my postgame cred read is vf/blu w/w off of those two interactions. though blu v could be compatible with vf w just fine
honestly do not have time to reply to this, sorry

let's talk more toMorrow

You just talked about this but then quoted like the same question and said you didn't have time to talk about it?

Also what the actual balls is so weird about saying "Yeah Blu looked suspicious but it's possible I could be wrong" and then unvoting when we had the confirmation from MP7? Like... Isn't that what this game is...

- Fu

They are never in my POE today.
Cool, that's all what matters for today, right? Who all is in your POE then?

I haven't spent enough headspace on certain players, sadly... but let me think.

Upper POE: Emmy, RNP/Stryke, Mist

Lower POE: Jack, koko, Blu

I think. Please know that I don't trust rari/mewtini fully but don't want to yeet them on Day 1 here ever.

from where I'm standing, kokorico has been giving me some very bad vibes and since Tofu and MP7 seem to feel the same way that's where I'm parking my vote for now

-vm

This is a selfish read, but I also feel like Blu was trying to buddy me a bit more here, like and has had TMI that I'm town, but... I don't want to give that much weight if anything.

von has done, nothing, but meme as far as i can remember. maybe put a little pressure on a few people. didn't roleclaim.

blu has claimed an incredibly obscure version of the jailer role which i don't even think mf has used and is using one person's testimony as PROOF they're town

I think. Please know that I don't trust rari/mewtini fully but don't want to yeet them on Day 1 here ever.
Hmm okay, would you join me on Jack?

koko's posting today to me has felt a bit more wide-ranging and like... mechanically thinky than e was in Cats, and although ofc I wasn't paying a ton of attention to em, Eifie thought the same like really early.

von has done, nothing, but meme as far as i can remember. maybe put a little pressure on a few people. didn't roleclaim.

blu has claimed an incredibly obscure version of the jailer role which i don't even think mf has used and is using one person's testimony as PROOF they're town

I don't think VF has TMI, regardless of how much they're solving, which admittedly they're trying to do fmpov.

Hmm okay, would you join me on Jack?

koko's posting today to me has felt a bit more wide-ranging and like... mechanically thinky than e was in Cats, and although ofc I wasn't paying a ton of attention to em, Eifie thought the same like really early.

Tell me more about Jack, but I'd likely do that, sure.

blu has claimed an incredibly obscure version of the jailer role
obscure in what way? that the target isn't fully notified / given jailer identity?
not really, no, vf has posted beyond that (eg 622, 651, more in that vein)

i do not want to lynch vf today though

v!Blu feeling frustrated at being placed in a similar situation as a previous game tbh
i am admittedly biased because what he said is like, not what happened in snomfia tbh. as someone who was wolf there
but it's also distinctly possible he doesn't realize that ig. but he's sort of been a bit like, defensive as it is so it feels like a pattern to me
-m
fwiw it’s not what happened in cats either. keldeo can attest that we didn’t let blu live just for the scapegoat and the cassandra plan was something that kel came up with in the same Day.
- rari

This is a selfish read, but I also feel like Blu was trying to buddy me a bit more here, like and has had TMI that I'm town, but... I don't want to give that much weight if anything.
Sorry I don't understand this sentence, did you drop words?
LOL.

Uhh. I think Blu has treated me in a manner that indicates that he *knows* that I am town.

Back
Top Bottom