• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

what bluwii has described is more like a TOS bodyguard than a fuckin jailer, and as someone who's played a jailer very recently i recall that it was not even anywhere close to what bluwii is claiming in regard to the role.

fwiw it’s not what happened in cats either. keldeo can attest that we didn’t let blu live just for the scapegoat and the cassandra plan was something that kel came up with in the same Day.
- rari
Yeah every kill in Cats was because we needed to eliminate specifically that person that night, not to keep others alive - and I came up with the counterclaim plan after all the VTs had claimed

I can see how it could come across as being scapegoated without knowing that, though

brief thoughts on voting:
- disinclined to vote Blu because I want to hear his discussion toMorrow
- VF can't elaborate on Thoughts without claiming, so disinclined to vote them
- ??? for koko tbh

Wait @Bluwiikoon sorry if you already mentioned but what is your read on MP?
Sad frowny face tbh 😞 If she had denied being taken on the tour that woulda rung major alarm bells in my brain, but I guess people aren't viewing the tour as AI regardless. >< So, her confirming that is good in my eyes, but I'm completely flummoxed as to how to deal with everything else

A firm "ask again later" I think!

Actually, maybe my gut still wants to set Blu on fire, but I'm trying to be reasonable about it.

You know what, let me ISO Jack real fast, Keldeo.

Tell me more about Jack, but I'd likely do that, sure.
Uhh iirc generally talking about safe stuff / orthogonal to thread, Empoof would call him not in flow, I don't agree with Eifie's read on his initial read on you but I feel meh on how he walked it back
Let me see if I agree. I did feel like he was handling me with... some sort of gloves.

v!Blu feeling frustrated at being placed in a similar situation as a previous game tbh
i am admittedly biased because what he said is like, not what happened in snomfia tbh. as someone who was wolf there
but it's also distinctly possible he doesn't realize that ig. but he's sort of been a bit like, defensive as it is so it feels like a pattern to me
-m
fwiw it’s not what happened in cats either. keldeo can attest that we didn’t let blu live just for the scapegoat and the cassandra plan was something that kel came up with in the same Day.
- rari
Sorry for saying that if that wasn't the case!! Lategame cats was just really frustrating for me, and that's just kinda how it felt ^^;

brief thoughts on voting:
- disinclined to vote Blu because I want to hear his discussion toMorrow
- VF can't elaborate on Thoughts without claiming, so disinclined to vote them
- ??? for koko tbh
What do you think of Jack?
ig trying to balance wagons could be v!Jack being solvey for the sake of trying to pinpoint mafia, but it could also be w!Jack trying to not get a partner yeeted

von has done, nothing, but meme as far as i can remember. maybe put a little pressure on a few people. didn't roleclaim.

blu has claimed an incredibly obscure version of the jailer role which i don't even think mf has used and is using one person's testimony as PROOF they're town
ok i’m not fully caught up but i must say i am at a mindmeld
- rari

Tell me more about Jack, but I'd likely do that, sure.
Uhh iirc generally talking about safe stuff / orthogonal to thread, Empoof would call him not in flow, I don't agree with Eifie's read on his initial read on you but I feel meh on how he walked it back
Like I absolutely understand what he means about mechanics focus and the thread being super active because he's one of the old guard and the thread was super active, but there's like... I think more of a sense of genuineness that I should have picked up on by now? Does that make sense?

I will probably say it in every single mafia game I play, but I feel comfortable in mid- to late-game when mechanical interactions start being important and I am completely lost in early game when it's all memes and gutreads
This seems unprompted, if we're talking about pre-emptive defenses being a Thing.

Vote tally:

Von Fu (3) (IndigoEmmy #1005, kokorico #1002, trebek #800)
Bluwiikoon (2) (Redstrykephoenix #1082, tbh^2 #605)
kokorico (2) (m plus 7 #600, Von Fu #1127)
JackPK (1) (bbt's Huskeldeo #401)

nonvoters: Mawile, Blu, Mist, JackPK

Back
Top Bottom