• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Anime Mafia - Girls' Night Out: Day 5 (INNOCENT VICTORY)

Re: Anime Mafia - Girls' Night Out: Night 2

Laugh if Nemec is the cop or Tsunade (Healer).

So yeah. Nemec is gone, its agreed.

What about after that? Nemec was our only lead.

Re: Anime Mafia - Girls' Night Out: Night 2

Meh, might as well.

Nemec was led to the scaffold. However...

Nemec was dead. He was not Mafia. You have 48 hours.

Re: Anime Mafia - Girls' Night Out: Night 3

At the headcount, Flora was not there. Also, Barubu was also dead, and the two corpses seemed to have been embracing as they died.

Flora and Barubu were dead. Neither were mafia. You have 72 hours.

Re: Anime Mafia - Girls' Night Out: Day 3

Embracing? Sounds like the pair, or lover.... I think most likely the pair. I still don't see any leads either.

D: This is so hard. I keep feeling that my role could have been useful if I had chosen the right person.

Barubu and Grass King have still not posted. Other than that...flavor text suggests Usagi and her lover. However, since there was a death last night (and Nemec was innocent) there may have been an activation on one of the past two nights. If the Mafia had sense, they would have re-murdered the alien the night after, but hey, maybe they though it was a healer block. Anyway, putting that out there. I'm feeling equally useless about the "who to lynch," as no post jumps out at me as suspicious.

Guys. I have a guilty. I investigated moon-panther, and I got mafia. So, my vote goes moon-panther.

D: This is so hard. I keep feeling that my role could have been useful if I had chosen the right person.

Is that a roleclaim as Healer?

Guys. I have a guilty. I investigated moon-panther, and I got mafia. So, my vote goes moon-panther.

Um. Inspector roleclaim, and there's still a possibility of Konan being alive.

Idk here.

...Wait, what? You think I'm mafia? I'm offended.

...no, not really. But what the heck can I say to prove my innocence. Of all the games I've seen, once you start saying "I'm not mafia!" you're toast.

Quite the situation I'm in. I'm damned if a do, damned if I don't.

...Wait, what? You think I'm mafia? I'm offended.

...no, not really. But what the heck can I say to prove my innocence. Of all the games I've seen, once you start saying "I'm not mafia!" you're toast.

Quite the situation I'm in. I'm damned if a do, damned if I don't.

What is your role and stuff. If you can prove innocence, I am willing to believe you.

....And if you need my role to prove my innocents, that only makes me think that you aren't really the investigator to begin with. Which then brings to mind the thought that maybe you are the mafia and trying to use me as a shield for you to live another day.

...I'm starting to think you aren't the Investigator at all.

*sigh* Okay, this is why mafia is a hard game to play. I have no idea who I should be siding with here. So, as I am bored and feeling silly, I'm going to role-claim. Hello, my name is Konan.

ARGH! You people aren't making this any easier... I have a feeling we're screwed either way.... I am going to second the vote on moon-panther

I think that moon-panther's logic seems solid enough. I do suppose that Teacher could have just wanted to be able to investigate someone else tonight, but it seems suspicious to me. I think I'll go ahead and vote Teacher9985 for now.

Hmm...who's lying? I think Teacher tells the truth, so I vote Teacher 9985. Because I'm not on your side!

If we still have a tie in 24 hours, both moon-panther AND Teacher9985 will die.

The town vote had reached an impasse. Therefore, the only thing to do was lynch both of them.

moon-panther and Teacher9985 are dead. moon-panther was Mafia, while Teacher9985 was not. You have 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom