• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

Um hello, everything is amazing (except for the sig attributes but ill wait).

I just wanted to know if it will be possible to change or pokémon's normal sprite for custome sprites. Also, when we evolve pokémon, do they keep their sig moves /attributes (because i plan on modifying those...)?
Negrek said she's going to try to make the system more customisable somewhere down the line, but the priority was getting it in some sort of working order. Sig moves and attributes can be changed whenever a Pokémon evolves, though I suppose Negrek will have to edit them all in manually now.

Would it be possible to add a search bar for buying Pokémon or an index for prices? The whole "type names into the drop-down until you find it" is a little annoying.

Or am I just missing something?

I appear to be missing two of my Swablu (Vestri, M; and Feng, M), my Feebas (Quetzalcoatl, F), my Snivy (Vanitas, F), and one of my Zorua (Maya, F). Also, happiness check for my Togepi, please? She should have two happiness points.

Overall this new system is amazing :D I bought two new Pokemon and I want to buy more simply for the sheer woah-ness of it all.

I don't have the unnamed Deerling (female, Serene Grace) that I reserved—was I supposed to list that in the data collection thread?

Also Slowbro is currently buyable as a rarity one Pokémon.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot I have a PC. My Deerling's there. Never mind.

For the Pokemon who evolve by happiness, does their EXP show? Because my Togepi should have two EXP, but all that's displayed is 0 happiness.

As for items: my Skelitten is missing his Dusk Stone.

Hi. I've heard that there is a button that says "Deposit/Withdraw Pokemon" in the ASB CP, but I can't see it...help! My Snover was put there when my profile said "Boxed-None"

Hi. I've heard that there is a button that says "Deposit/Withdraw Pokemon" in the ASB CP, but I can't see it...help! My Snover was put there when my profile said "Boxed-None"
It's under "Manage Your Pokémon" in the left-hand bar.

It's at the very bottom of the "Manage Your Pokemon" page. First navigate to that page via the box on the left-hand side of your CP, then scroll down to the bottom, below your PC Box. It should look something like this:

http://i54.tinypic.com/v4121c.png

EDIT: And by the by, Negrek, not that it matters, but will there be / is there a way to change the order of Pokemon within your active squad? Doesn't matter much, but it would be a nice little cosmetic feature to consider adding once everything else is done.

Could someone tell me how to rename my pokemon? I see the check box where you click 'Rename', but there's no box for renaming, and clicking on the name just takes me to the profile of the pokemon. I don't really understand.

I can help! The word "Rename" on there is a link in itself. The box has nothing to do with renaming.

Nope. There is NOTHING there, Jack and Dash.
Oh. Well damn. Yeah, I don't know then.

will there be / is there a way to change the order of Pokemon within your active squad?
I imagine you can abuse depositing and withdrawing to achieve that, if you care that much.

Could someone tell me how to rename my pokemon? I see the check box where you click 'Rename', but there's no box for renaming, and clicking on the name just takes me to the profile of the pokemon. I don't really understand.
Click the word "Rename". The box is for depositing and withdrawing, not renaming; it's just placed misleadingly.

EDIT: Hahaha I'm a slow poster today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom