• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

B2/W2 Progress Thread

I feel like one of the only people here who's finished the story and everything. So if anyone needs any help or advice or anything then I'm all ears

My team is in my sig. They're all in the 60s except of course King Serperior II who is level 72.

Completed it so doing challenge mode. :) Just have a riolu right now.

My boyfriend beat me though, as I spent more time grinding.

The power's out and classes are canceled, so I played quite a bit this morning. Had some fun at the musical place, beat Elesa (loved her gym's design, BTW), made it to Driftveil city, and got Zorua.

Name: Em
Badges: 4
Pokedex: 76
Time: 11:37

Current party:

Lia/Liepard(f) lv. 25
Arcfire/Growlithe(m) lv. 26
Embo/Pignite(m) lv. 26
Ratto/Raticate(m) lv. 26
Sandy/Sandslash(f) lv. 26
Zorua(m) lv. 25

The power's out and classes are canceled, so I played quite a bit this morning. Had some fun at the musical place, beat Elesa (loved her gym's design, BTW), made it to Driftveil city, and got Zorua.

I loved all the new gyms. In particular, Clay's was really cool and watching Mr. Yo Champ in Making get blown about by a fan in Skyla's gym was probably the funniest part of the game apart from your rival's "I'm going to unleash my rage!". Good to see Brycen's gym is still there even thoough he's not a leader anymore

someone help me get Azelf! I've gone through exactly 55 Ultra Balls with the dumb thing! Anyone know how to catch it surefire (other than Master Ball)?

After something like 4 turns (I may be getting this wrong, I'm just going off memory), Timer Balls are something like 4x more effective.

After something like 4 turns (I may be getting this wrong, I'm just going off memory), Timer Balls are something like 4x more effective.

"If up to 10 turns have taken place, the Capture Rate is 1. If between 11 & 20 turns have taken place then the Capture Rate is 2. If between 21 & 30 turns have taken place then the Capture Rate is 3. Finally, if over 30 turns have taken place, the Capture Rate is 4."

"If up to 10 turns have taken place, the Capture Rate is 1. If between 11 & 20 turns have taken place then the Capture Rate is 2. If between 21 & 30 turns have taken place then the Capture Rate is 3. Finally, if over 30 turns have taken place, the Capture Rate is 4."

Oh. Another failure for me. =3

Update:

Badge(s) 8

Team

Lexak - LV 56 Lucario
Arcxs - LV 54 Zangoose
Saxalt - LV 56 Lapras (HOLY CRAP MY JAW DROPPED WHEN I FOUND THIS)
Exlear - LV 59 Chandelure
Gexlan - LV 55 Volcarona
Xandra - LV 56 Flygon

Deaths : dear god, it's like a Pokemon massacre

Xorc - Died against Clay's Excadrill
Axol - Died against Ghestis's Coragrigus
Zoraork - Died against whats-his-name's Haxorus (emphasis on hax)
Genax - Died against Rival's Simesear

I heard Timer Balls now take fill effect after only 10-15 turns now. Not really sure though. Of that trio Azelf was the easiest for me anyway, it was that cursed Uxie that wouldn't keep still for me. Annoying as Uxie is my favourite of the three

Update:

Badge(s) 8

Team

Lexak - LV 56 Lucario
Arcxs - LV 54 Zangoose
Saxalt - LV 56 Lapras (HOLY CRAP MY JAW DROPPED WHEN I FOUND THIS)
Exlear - LV 59 Chandelure
Gexlan - LV 55 Volcarona
Xandra - LV 56 Flygon

Deaths : dear god, it's like a Pokemon massacre

Xorc - Died against Clay's Excadrill
Axol - Died against Ghestis's Coragrigus
Zoraork - Died against whats-his-name's Haxorus (emphasis on hax)
Genax - Died against Rival's Simesear

D: Where did you find Lapras?!

Virbank Complex. Northeast corner, with the dark grass. Double battle, excited because it's my first wild one. Patrat and SHINY Magby. Quick Attack Magby to a little over half health, Razor Shell Patrat but it Detects. Razor Shell and Detect again, dammit. So excited for the Magby, Quick Attack. FAINT. And all because the goddamn Patrat kept Detecting. God damn it.

Virbank Complex. Northeast corner, with the dark grass. Double battle, excited because it's my first wild one. Patrat and SHINY Magby. Quick Attack Magby to a little over half health, Razor Shell Patrat but it Detects. Razor Shell and Detect again, dammit. So excited for the Magby, Quick Attack. FAINT. And all because the goddamn Patrat kept Detecting. God damn it.

D: That's awful

Just made it to Mistralton City.

Name: Em
Badges: 5
Pokedex: 94
Time: 16:54

Current Party:

Heartsy/Woobat(f) lv. 29
Arcfire/Growlithe(m) lv. 30
Ratto/Raticate(m) lv. 30
Sandy/Sandslah(f) lv. 30
Lia/Liepard(f) lv. 30
Flora/Deerling(f) lv. 30

</3

Back
Top Bottom