• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
JORNPRAGUE.jpg

JORNPRAGUERESIZED.jpg

taken this summer, both shit, I know, deal with it

I am not a looker folks

wait what were we in dutchland at the same time >:(

Yeah.

You should have told me too, I managed to meet up with opal in Rotterdam

i have a sonata arctica t-shirt sweater and longsleeve :sunglasses:

aaaand i wear too much band stuff but yeah

I wear band shirts like, 60% of the time. And the other 40% consists of video game shirts.

I'm such a geek.

I wear them 90% of the time. Usually band hoodies over them.

Only time I don't is when I am wearing a shirt or something. And then if it's a shirt with long sleeves I am bound to wear a... band t-shirt under it.

IPHONE077.jpg

This is me looking weird drinking a bottle of water at a restaurant. We were eating at a cool pasta fastfood company (hence the boxes). This was taken in Amsterdam.

IPHONE055.jpg

This is me on the goddamn train, waving at ya. Yeah there's a chick to the left. This is taken in the train cos we went to a Funeral for a Friend gig.

more pictures of others tbp plzkthx

Watershed I wanna come see you in Amsterdam in order to 1) see one of the best countries ever and 2) steal that Opeth jacket.

Watershed I've always wondered what you look like, and NOW I KNOW.

I always imagined you as having really long, black hair but indeed, it seems I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom