• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where you are in that picture Strangy~

It's not too hard figuring it out, with the British Museum in the background. There is a very nice Thai restaurant right around the corner, if I remember correctly.

Oh my God Cirry, you are beautiful~

No seriously, you are! You look really pretty in that outfit. And I've expressed my thoughts about the COOL HAT! Cirrus doing it right. X3 I love your outfit, it's so awesomenocity.

And Flazeah, wow! You are very pretty. I like your hair, it's nice.

Cirrus, you look wonderful. I love the beret, and your hair looks really amazing. :3 Also, you really do look... mature. In that awesome "Cirrus doing it right" picture.

And thanks, you people who've complimented me - strange people. No, not really. xD

Seriously, berets are neat. Yours too, Strangy. I'd get one, but it probably wouldn't suit me or something. Meh.

@_@
never going to forget that man
never going to forget that

Mypicture.png

I'm up front, mum and dad are at back. It's at the Guiness Storehouse in Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom