• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND NOW

THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

SOME IF NOT ALL

KAI BEHIND THE AVATAR

CIMG2703.jpg

'Insert record stopping here'
CIMG2700.jpg

And profits have gone up by 20% over the last year...
CIMG2699.jpg

In costume
CIMG2688.jpg

COME ON MY CHUMS TO THE ETERNAL DEPTHS OF HELL!

Oooh Kai, you're... cute. Oh yes, very good looking. I love your hair~! <3
agreed
though in the first picture you look kind of drunk
Aww, thank you so much. :3
And many people say that I look stoned all the time but it is not my fault! My eyes have bags, and my face is pale, OK! It does not mean that I am stoned.

I'm used to this now so I don't blame you.

Aw, why do you hate you hair, Eclipse? It's lovely. You look nice with and without the glasses, Castform. And Xikaze, your shirt is so cool. :D

OBLIGATORY HALLOWEEN POST

Rocked tonight, yeah.

me having finished costume

me with makeup

more of me, I'm important

wif both! Of course things are faded, was end of the night.

Me and my friend Jim! She cool.

Allison who is awesome... she was an airbender, duh.

Nikki is adorable.

Really seriously.

Randi is ... nice... but also

a sparkly slut. (CAUTION! CHESTICLES! No, really!)

The whole group. Two boys are Jim's brother and a random tag-along friend of Randi's, who was Roxas, sorta.

So yeah. I totally went out technically shoeless (I had old ballet shoes and another layer of socks under the black socks, but ow ow ow.) and by the end of the night those socks had giant rips in 'em. It was really fun.

wuh really?

kewl.

what city were you in?

the food really is disgusting, no? at least their language is so kickass, it more than makes up for it.

the sinterklaas sweets are fantastic, but I don't think I have ever dared sample Dutch cuisine.

what city were you in?
my parents hate cities

we were staying on the north sea coast in a place called Zeeland, far removed from any town bigger than lewisham D:

nearest city? middleburg (middelburg?)

the sinterklaas sweets are fantastic, but I don't think I have ever dared sample Dutch cuisine.
also kroketts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom