• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, that's hilarious. ,,xD
I want one! ,xP

My dad works nights, and he built it to sleep in, since it has no windows. But then he went and built a movie room in our attic, which also has no windows and is a ton bigger, so he sleeps up there during the day now.

HOOHA.jpg

Hey there pretty lady. Note the verrrrry attractive monkey boxers.

Also, BAM!

manlee.jpg

Welcome to the gun show, OR, I could totally beat up all y'all right here right now.

untitled.jpg

snoozy uv is amused by verne's antics

also xikaze has cute hair

Verne: you take the most amusing pictures. looking good :O

UV: I like your shirt~~ also cute

foreign contaminant: you look pretty much like how I imagined you, bro.

Yeah I know. It's straight as fuck. No weird hawk noses or anything like that. It's a proper nosey.

Whoa man, didn't even notice those, I woulda eaten them instead of taken dumb photos of myself

Verne, you're effing terrifying now. (upgraded from initial scary/intimidating impression I had of you originally)

Xikaze's kinda cute :O

Chill man, they're on a counter.
A COUNTER OF MANLINESS! (seriously, it has a beard.)

Keta -- what :c I spend my day petting cute puppies and eating candy and watching cartoons I'm about as scary as a six-year-old can be

ALSO guys how should I get my hairscut

Lol too late hairscut. (It's cause my hair gets... really long... really fast. And I need it out of my eyes.)

chill.jpg

overthere.jpg

seduceliekwhoa.jpg

seduce like whoa (if there is a reference in that which there is cheers because it's lame and I know it too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom