• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Beijing Olympics

So apparently China threw fits over people wearing pollution masks because the US cycling team kind of likes their lungs. Then parts of the US cycling team began sucking up.

Discuss.

Wait, people watch the Olympics--

oh no wait lol at least you guys get your own team, ahahahaha

Wouldn't the air be less polluted indoors. I know it's not exactly fresh air, but wouldn't it be cleaner with air conditioning or something?

This is Beijing, where even on a good day, it's one of the most heavily polluted cities in the world. There is pretty much always a haze over everything. Air quality starts as "really godawful" and goes from there.

Well, these are the results of the events I saw:
Rowing - Double Sculls - Heat 1 1-Britain 2-Croatia 3-Slovenia
Rowing - Mens' Four - Heat 1 1-Britain 2-Italy 3-USA
Womens' Weightlifting (48kg) 1-China 2-Turkey 3-China

I know the US beat Japan in volleyball and the US has the gold, silver, and bronze for something having to do with fencing.

Micheal Phelps won his 9th career gold medal in the 200m freestyle, tying four others as a record. I think he's also trying to break the record for most gold medals received in one Olympic games.

Back
Top Bottom