• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bingeworthy TV

pastelspectre

Pronoun
He/Him
I rewatched She-Ra and the Princesses of Power on Netflix recently. The reboot. It’s super good and has lots of good lgbtq+ representation and can touch on some heavy topics at time.

Steven Universe is also a good show to binge watch as well.

Also, Brand New Animal on Netflix! I binge watched it all in not long at all due to it only being 12 episodes long.

Ysabel

#Adulting
Pronoun
they or she
I started watching Cobra Kai since I finished pretty much everything I was watching before (except Naruto but that's.. There. Idk, I'm not too into it. Nor Merlin.) Anyway, I really enjoy how the show explors Johnny's side of the story. In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, this series is the sequel of Karate Kid. You know, the original series, not the one with Jaden Smith. Well, in the original, as I recall, the protagonist was Danny and we only get to see his side of the story. But this series continues the story 30 years later (with the same actors, which is really cool) and we get to see how their lives went, and their kids and stuff. It's very appealing, and I love movies with redemption, so there's that. And teen drama too.

Sandstone-Shadow

A chickadee in love with the sky
Pronoun
she/her
I keep meaning to watch something new but instead I’m watching The Office for the fifth time in two years
I watched something new! Well, new to me. For the past month, I have been utterly obsessed with BBC's Sherlock. In case I hadn't made my obsession clear enough already, haha...

I'm also semi-actively watching She-Ra and am almost through season 1 - it's nice!

IndigoEmmy

Comes here more often then she says she does.
Pronoun
She/Her or They/Them
Like 2 people mentioned She-ra and it makes me happy because oh my god that show really exceeded my expectations.

IndigoEmmy

Comes here more often then she says she does.
Pronoun
She/Her or They/Them
I've been starting to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I have an idea for a fanfiction, but i can't write it until I watch the entire show, all 60 episodes. That way it doesn't diverge from canon.
BUT I WANNA WRITE IT!! :<

Last edited: