• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black Bolt PokeMafia [Day Two]

Re: Black Bolt PokeMafia [Night 1]

No, he was just some random guy that goes with the plot. Basically he was like some doublevoting god or something. Not important.

So. Randominactivelynch?

The Leader was a Reshiram who posed as another Pokemon, and he is to important, cause HE'S THE FUCKING LEADER OF THE TOWNIES!!!

READ THE FLAVOR TEXT please.

Our leader died?

Our beloved, best, most loved leader?

meh.

What exactly does the all mean? We lost our leader... was he like a tankish guardian that watched over us like a vig?

It seems to be more like a "regular Pokemon houses the spirit of a big huge legendary" thing.

But what role would a Charmander be?

It seems to be more like a "regular Pokemon houses the spirit of a big huge legendary" thing.

But what role would a Charmander be?

Cant anyone hear me when i said it? I must be a ghost. WHHOO, i haunt you, =P

One person already knows, >=D

Cant anyone hear me when i said it? I must be a ghost. WHHOO, i haunt you, =P

One person already knows, >=D

I got ninjaed times a billion. This is why Floras shouldn't be allowed to multitask.

"one person already knows"

Vig? Townie?

THE GUESSING OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS

I was a silencer-with-a-chance-of-failing Pichu (i.e. the most useless innocent role ever). Oh, and I picked male Preschooler, by the way (where are you getting these roles, Rizadon?).

But how is RK-9/KR-9/RK-10 playing? He knew Reshiram's role and probably knows a few others. :/

Actually no, Riz didn't give me anything yet. >: and either way: I only get the actions, not the names "ex: ____ killed Whirlpool, ______ healed x, and y protected z"

I don't think a pichu could be a doctor.

EDIT: Ninja. I still don't like that idea (it gives you the bodyguard and a lot of information we'd have to speculate on to get), plus what if you''re mafia?

No, you don't get it. I don't get the names. Only the actions and who they were cast on.

Because a player in the game getting night actions from said game is a baaaaadbad idea. Especially if you are mafia.

Back
Top Bottom