• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

BORED MAFIA - Night One

Re: BORED MAFIA - Day One

24 hour extension, because I'm late and no consensus has been reached.

um okay BANDWAGON TIME

Twilight Sparkle

Also, anyone here want to roleclaim as something useful? Keep in mind that I can heal you.

As I said earlier, I have no idea what my role is, but I am curious to figure it out. I apparently have a night action, but I'm not allowed to know what it is. But I know I'm not mafia... so I have an innocent role, but I'm not allowed to know what it is.

WHY GAME GODS????

Okay, so we have an arsonist on the loose?

...fuuuuuck, I don't think I can heal past that.

Wow this was a shitty time to roleclaim!

lol @ syl, i'm not telling you who I'm healing

(hint: it's not you)

Whoops, looks like I'm a day late. Not that anyone abused it.

Twilight Sparkle is dragged up to the large pole that has been erected in the town square at the whim of a few villagers, met with apathy from all parties. The King's Watchmen™ tie her to the post with an unusually long length of rope (when asked later, he said it was to keep her from teleporting away from her execution. when asked how rope would stop teleportation, he hanged the interviewer.) and set her ablaze. After "investigating" her house, they found a closet filled with strange, black, perfectly folded attire with lots and lots of ties. The village's fears were confirmed: they did, in fact, have mafia among them.

Twilight Sparkle is dead. She was mafia.

It is now night one. You have 48 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom