• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bow Down Before Your Princess! (Not really)

Mew Mew Princess~

Mew Mew Strawberry
Hi! Mew Mew Princess here, and I'm glad to be here! Just to say- I love RPG's, so i'll probably make one early on. Very early on. And I also like Pokemon as well as Mew mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew. My favorite Pokemon is probably Poochyena/Mightyena~ 9(Yeah, I read up on this sprite stuff!) So, laters!

Hi, welcome to TCoD. I hope you have a nice time here - the role-playing forum is really active.

Do you like any other animes?

Thanks, Seri! And I also like Sailor Moon (And my favorite charecter is Makoto/Lita), Sonic X (A girl can't watch a hedgehog move at the speed of sound at times? Fav charecter- Tails), and lookin' for more~

You seem pretty intelligent. I'm sure you'll be welcomed by the masses.

So yeah, have a great time being a part of this community and I'll check out your roleplay whenever you post it. I need to start roleplaying again.

Welcome to tCoD, Mew Mew Princess~! I like roleplaying a lot too, so it's likely that if your RP is a Pokémon one, I'll join! :) Even though there's tons of other stuff to do here, I usually just stick to roleplaying, thus the 100 or so RPs I'm in.

Welcome to TCoD. I'm Kai, and you'll mainly see me around the artwork forum or its sub-forums.

'bows'

Hello, I am Blastoise-the-Also-Roleplayer! I might join the RP that you make. There's a roleplay in the making right now, you should sign up... We are severely lacking in Trolls, Pixies, and Goblins...

Nidsharil, by Castform. LINK

I like Tokyo Mew Mew too! YOUC AN'T MAKE ME BOW! *bow* Okay, maybe you can. I'm Dark FLamez, and Ii urge you to enjoy your stay! Probably whatever RPG you make, I'll join, because I like them~

Back
Top Bottom