• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Britain's Got Talent

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
SHUT UP AMERICA I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR TALENT
IT'S NOT EVEN ON >:(

So yes! You UK gits (and anyone who's been bothering to watch it elsewhere I guess), been watching BGT? I'm a sad sack so I haaaave! I'm bored of Susan Boyle, though, and she must be sick of the media coverage when she goes and has her eyebrows done honestly. She's Scottish, though, so I obviously have to support her!

The guy who was singing yesterday is adorable and I want him to win, dammit. So cute~ AND THE LITTLE CHILDREN oh god little children are so cuuuute

The guy balancing on knives made me scream and pull an Amanda rofl :( AAAAA HE'S KILLED HIMSELF DJHAPDSKJOP

Anyway! Thoughts, guys?

What, the guy with the awesome hair and shaved beard who had the really high voice?

He's great. I like the guy who didn't know what a ventriloquist was. I don't normally watch shows like this but this ones funny. (If a bit OTT.)

No, but he was pretty cool. The guy at the end who sang Ain't No Sunshine!

What? It's the same old boring show, just under a different name. Call it Idols, call it <country>'s Got Talent, call it whatever, it's about people paying to view commercial bullshit. That's my opinion.

jesus.

no-one's saying that it's high culture or whatever. it's just a bit of fun, like karaoke or a school talent show. no need to piss on everyones' parade just so you can be special. :/

Gregg Pritchard is the bishie of the moment. i mean, look at him. he's adorable! he sings like a girl! he looks like a family-friendly Russel Brand!

i don't really watch BgT, but my class seems to follow it devotedly, and we've watched a few of the acts on youtube.

Brit party! xD

Yeah, I'm watching BGT too~ I really really really liked the guy who 'sang like a girl' for lack of a better term, or at least a better term that I can remember. Also the electric violinist, she was awesome.

To be honest I wasn't hugely impressed with Susan Boyle, and the huge media coverage is so annoying. >_> People at my school seem genuinely surprised that people they don't consider attractive can sing.

I probably wouldn't watch BGT if it weren't for Ant and Dec though (same goes with I'm a Celebrity) - I just love them too much. XD

Susan Boyle is doing my head in >:(

She's another Paul Potts, basically, we've got one, we don't need another. It annoys me how people have to write about her every time she makes a move (*cough*heat magazine*cough*).

I don't think I have a favourite to win this year, everyone's terribly average.

Susan Boyle is doing my head in >:(

She's another Paul Potts, basically, we've got one, we don't need another. It annoys me how people have to write about her every time she makes a move (*cough*heat magazine*cough*).

I don't think I have a favourite to win this year, everyone's terribly average.
Yeah. Last year was quite awesome.

I've never seen an episode before, but I was dragged to a friends-of-the-parentals' house this evening, so I sat with their kids and watched the semifinal. How some of the acts got that far I have no idea, but I really liked Diversity (the dancers with the little kid with the big hair that I want to hug) and the violinist.

Simon Cowell is a scary, scary man o.o

I liked Shaun Smith :(

he was attractive, confident, a good singer, a sportsman and has lovely skin

what's not the love

impossible.

I never watch things like BGT or Eurovision or whatever but I like Simon Cowell, he's cute :)

...cute. Oh wow.

Anyway, the final was pretty good. I like watching them better because the filler is all filtered out. I think my favourite final acts were Diversity, Hollie and Shaheen... glad Diversity won, I was never a huge fan of Susan Boyle. I get really bored listening to her kind of voice, same with Paul Potts.

Bahaha I love Amanda. <3 Ant and Dec and her make BGT worth watching~ And then there's Piers and Simon, tehe~ I have to admit Amanda's final dress was spectacular. 8D

Back
Top Bottom