• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bumbletrek

All: Pet the capybara
WSr9vX3.png

CE: the fuck is this thing?
JL: this is my familiar his name is capybarfa
CE: oh

wBicc3X.png

CE: he's soft
RT: God, I hate animals.

I don't remember what was happening

should we be looking for the fourth person?

Trio: Confer
page2new.png
The three of you consider for a moment that it really doesn't feel right to only have three of you here. You all came out of your own house, but there's another belonging to your collective other neighbour. Doesn't seem like there's any other buildings around.
page3new.png
JL: door's locked

Guess you'll have to wait for her to finish whatever mystical house-escaping journey she's on. Otherwise she's stuck at home. You could even say she's-

Be the other girl.
page4new.png

You are now the other girl.

Man, good thing you invested in that indestructible door. That monster looked tough.​

place the bird dog with antlers in the empty spot at the top left of the dot square

Put mosling in empty egg-spot.
page4new.png

You put the mosling in the spot where its egg used to be.

page4new.png
A panel opens up on the wall.

Check note except again.
page4new.png

No mirror in this room. You check the opposite side of the note, but it's blank. You feed the note to the mosling.

Come to think of it, little fella kinda needs a name, don't he?​

Back
Top Bottom