• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cake vs Pie

Cake or Pie?

• Cake

Votes: 40 54.1%
  • Pie

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
Cake, mainly because I hate pie.

I don't know what it is, I think I just don't like pastry all that much. It's too dry.

So cake, even if it is a lie at least it's an appealing one.

PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE

I actually worship it as a god. So.

@Stryke: 705.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like either, really. Cake is boring after I eat all the icing off it and pie is boring after I've eaten the pastry. :D

I don't like either, really. Cake is boring after I eat all the icing off it and pie is boring after I've eaten the pastry. :D

Basically you don't like cake itself or any pie filling. How about an icing pie?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a tough one. It really depends on the kind of cake and/or pie. I voted cake on the poll though, because there isn't a "both" option. "Neither" implies that I don't like pie or cake, and I like both. So I'm going to assume the cake is chocolate, because chocolate cake is awesome.

...Although I don't know why I did that, now that I think of it, because everybody knows that the cake is a lie.

I prefer cake to pie, but admittedly I hardly ever eat pie; much less home-made pie, which I suspect I like the taste of better than supermarket pie.

How. The. Hell. Is. Cake. Winning.

Seriously, pie is superior to cake in every way. Cake is just bread and sugar. Pie is fruit, sugar, uh... pastry (DIFFERENT FROM BREAD, YES), and, uh, awesome. Wtf, tCoDians. Get some taste in dessert.

Although I like the taste of Cake better, it also makes me feel sick sooner.
I've finally found a point against cake.

It still gets my vote, though.

Voted for cake cause I hated pie the first time around.

...Don't give me stares!
They're staring at me.
...Yeah, at me.

Back
Top Bottom