• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Looks good!

You should try to bring the honey trees into the game. And for Breezeon, I'll try to do that next. What do you think of a cat-type thinks with medium-length, chineese-fan-like wings? Or should they be feathered, and the ears could be fan like?

Is there a way that we will possibly be able to play, or is this just on one game cartridge?

If it is, could someone else make an online one with the gathered sprites?

And last of all, could you put the ling to the list of pokemon in your sig?

EDIT: I made this one off a prehistoric millipede!

Centipede4774140544-iaza.gif

Last edited:
Here's another dino (This time brachiosaurus) Pokemon, Brozen.

picture.php
Type: Ice

I'm working on Sleak's evo, then I'll resize the fire starters, and then I'll work on Brozen's evo. Expect all that to be done by tomorrow night at the latest.

I really liek tigers, but I'd prefer a normal-type one, so I'll make it! :D

Look for Leaferno soon.

Tropiking = Brozen looks great, I can't wait for the evo. I hope Sleak's evo turns out as good as your other ones:grin:

Zulo = Thanks for the prehistoric Millipede, it looks awesome, I really like it. About putting a link in my sig, I will as soon as I've finished the New Pokemon page on my new website:grin:
Also when I've finished the game I'll upload it to some download sites as a rom but you'll need Visualboy Advanced to play it, you can download it. Also I'm oing to put it onto a cartridge if I buy one.:grin:

Keep the sprites coming they are looking awesome.:grin:

EDIT: Zulo, what type is your Millipede, Is it a double type or what? I think a Bug/Ground would be good, what do you think?

Last edited:
Nice, what are those things going over it's face?

EDIT: Also no offense but it's a bit to bright and luminessent, could you dim it down a bit?

Now the middle bit looks wrong, could I have a go at switching the colours around a bit?

EDIT: How's this

Last edited:
Here's the shiny version of Starblast,

And also here's a shiny version of the Prehistoric Millipede created by Zulo,

Zulo if you don't like it tell me and I'll change it.:grin:

Back
Top Bottom