• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Do you know that on the new site, most of the sprites have been shrunk and/or blurred. Just wanted to point that if you didn't notice.

Also, Spintrodon's type is Dragon/Ground.

I've got Leaflare, Leaferno and their back sprites.

Leaflare.png

LeaflareBack.png

Leaferno.png

LeafernoBack.png

I especially like Leaferno.

Here's Sleak's Evo, Aquatter. It took much longer than I thought it would because I made the sprite, tried to resize it and it looked really bad. So I had to make an entirely new scratch. =/ Just my luck. Anyway, here's Aquatter.

picture.php

EDIT: Also, I think you should use PichuK's fire starters, Furilaze will look terrible if I try to resize it.

Tropiking = Aquatter looks awesome and the backsprite for sotter is great. I'm going to put it ingame and post some screenshots but I was wondering if you want to do the shiny versions of your pokemon and if not I'll do them but is there anything pecific you'd want. Okay I'll use PichuK's fire starters, do you still want yours to be ingame? And also about my new website, those pics are only temporary as eventually I'm going to make a new page for each pokemon with pics, stats and evos. Also I'll change Spintrodon's type to Dragon/Ground.

Cryptica = They look great and thanks for also doing the backsprites with the front sprites, it makes it alot easier for me.

Terry .T = Sorry but I can't add new types of pokeballs with new capture rates bacause I'm hacking a game and so I have to work inside the parameters of the original game, like I can't add new pokemon, I can only replace old ones.

The centipede (not millepede) thing is Bug/Dark, and it needs a name... Anyone think of one for an evil centipede? It needs to have 'cent' in it, because the prevo is a millepede.

The shiny looks ok.

Sure, either one sounds good.

But, if you are making a visualboy advance version, do you really have to use the gameboy parameters?

Is there anyway to post sprites without a Photobucket acount. Thanks. If there is, I'll start making a ballon/pig pokemon.

Hey, since this is really popular, can I make some sprites? I have an idea of making an evo of chatot, if it's not already taken. :3

Oh, okay, it's good for a first scratch, it's much better than the first sprite I tried to scratch. Could I have a go at the shading and stuff, I wouldn't do it right away as I'm currently working on revamping my Havelock map.

Back
Top Bottom