• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Heh, I made front sprites, an evolution fpr you, I'll try to make some backsprites.

Here they are:
Glombies.png
I don't think they're that good but its you who decides...

It's called Larfluff, not Larvae.

Just to point out ;)

*I will probably be scratching something else soon...*

EDIT: Looks like you got it right... sorry, didn't notice ;)

EDIT2: On Larfluff, you made a mistake. It says it evolves from Fluppa into Mothra.

ethmosintwapgerchinkidwumbiftirdazx- ok now im done with that. that being ethmosintwapgerchinkidwumbiftirdazxing.

lobsicnokalidrakerfimnkwhatethyrd. ok. now i am completely done.

i cannot scatrch. i can make major scratch edits, incredibly major edits, and such, but i can not scratch. maybe i will try to make something that i can make with an edit.

can you tell me the rough shape and town placement of the place where this game is situated? im goodat doing maps.
and i assumed that it was not in because it was not in the new pokemon list on the website.

can i make a lucario evo? i have no idea what to name it if i make it though. i mean, riolucariolucariolucariolucariolucario.

white wolf, i know you are there.

Last edited:
ferrikpm: Thanks for offering but I really want to do the mapping myself as I have some custom tiles I want to use which can't be released yet and I have some very specific ideas for most of the towns and routes. I'm going to start my proper mapping once I've inserted the custom tiles. Is there anything else you can do?

Cryptica: Thanks for the heads up, I've changed it now and I'll be uploading some more in a minute.

Twighlight: They're good, but I just want to know what they are based on.

O.....M.....G.....Dont.....We.....Have.....Enough.....Slimy.....Poison.....Types?????

i can do any spriting- trainer spriting, pokemon spriting..... - that you can think of a base of. i can do any trainer unless you specify a wanted pose, and i can do any sprites that you can imagine as being edited from an existing pokemon.

also, i can make base stats and move list by level up order if needed. you will need alot of help there.

hmmm...... maybe when you are done with this game, work on making a template with unlimetid pokemon and item space, so you can have more fun on future hacks.

Okay, I have a job you can do. In my game, instead of shinies, there are going to be slightly different pokemon. Like slightly different body parts but the same strengths and abilities as normal pokemon. Kind of like the differences between males and females but more significant. Can you do that?

EDIT: Yes, I'll also need help with base stats and attacks.
Terry, thanks but no, I don't think a poison Porygon would be suitable.

Terry, yeah sure you can help. You seem to alot better at this kind of thing then scratching.

You can start off by doing the starters and their evos. If you want to do these, I'll pm you the sprite so you don't have to search the thread.

cankill.png

that did not work.
can i work on items? if this place is cut of from the rest of the world, than you will need to replace alot of items. i am good at items, so i will be able to halp with that.

and about stats and movesets..... i am not very good at stats, but i can do movesets well.so i will work on movesets first.

A little update on my progess with designs:

I have three of the legends done - the water one, the ice one, and the flying one. I can scan them when I get to moony's house tonight (I'll be at D&D until 8 my time). I gave up on the dactyl for now - I couldn't make it look good. When I'm done the legends, I'll try again.

ferrikpm, that's not what I meant, I meant altering body parts to be slightly different and not really change all the colours.

FMC, great news, I can't wait.

i know, i just could not think of anything to change about it. oh. aaanddddd.....
you may want to rename the starting town. see a pattern? proffesers named after a tree, and towns named after plants.

Okay and yeah I'll need some items but I don't know how to change the abilities of the items at the moment. So at the moment just make replacement items that would suit the region.

i was thinking of making rocks with patterns on them for tms, anf special elemental crystals for healing, and, thinking of lucarion and the mystery of mew, flat circle shaped crystals to catch pokemon in. if you already have plans, than tell me.

Not really what I had in mind. The region is cut off from the rest of the world geographicly not technologicly. They communicate with the rest of the world via electronic means. Telephone, internet, email, satelitte. The game is actually going to have just past current technolgy.
I was thinking of more efficent looking items with new constructs and different styled pokeballs.

Back
Top Bottom