• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

I've taken the Boochu sprite to my house, and it's almost done. I'm going to try to get enough sprites in so I can be a trainer with a shiny =D SHINY UMBREONS FTW!!

I've taken the Boochu sprite to my house, and it's almost done. I'm going to try to get enough sprites in so I can be a trainer with a shiny =D SHINY UMBREONS FTW!!

Isn't Boochu a Raichu evolution? That would bring the 'Chu line to four stages, which isn't possible.

Great, I've just counted the new pokemon and currently I have about thirty and I need to get sixty for the game and if I end up with more than sixty I'll choose the best ones that fit into the game.
Mewtwo, great I hope Boochu and your other sprites turn out good.

@Castform=Boochu is the alternate evolution of Pikachu, then, with a Dusk Stone. Like I said, Boochu was made when I was very, very little.

I think I should be able to make a Dusk Stone and insert it into the game replacing another item so it'll be able to evolve that way.

Kinova has made my sprite (back in the old forums). Maybe I'll go ask. I'll also scratch my fake Starmie evo, Starblast. I'll make some new forms soon, too.

Great, an evo of Starmie would be good and also I really wanted a new wolf evo of Absol and maybe a new pre-evo of Absol. Also any ideas for buildings and stuff for the NZ towns, I'm using all the big cities like Wellington and Auckland.

Here's my fire line, but I think PichuK's are better. I know they're not resized. I'll do it if you choose my Pokemon. Anyway enough rambling, here's the sprites.

picture.php
(Tygub)
picture.php
(Figer)
picture.php
(Furilaze)

Oh here's Sotter, the water starter. No offense to PichuK but I kind of prefer Sotter. I have to resize its evo.
picture.php

Personally, I think you should change the names of the towns. I mean, sure, keep them based on New Zealand towns, but real-life town names don't look very.... Pokémon-ish.

But that's just my opinion.

No offense to PichuK but personally I prefer the tigers, I'll still use PichuK's in the game. And also Sotter and Sleak look great, I really like the look of them, can't wait to see the full evo.:grin:
Also I want the wolf Absol evo and I have a new challenge for anyone, I need the Aotearoa Ledgendaries. I want there to be 5 ledgs, an Ice-Fighting, a Psychic-Grass, I can't remember the others so just be creative. I'll judge them and pick the ones I'll use at the end of next week (half term) so you have plenty of time.:grin:

Note: I just went to get my papers which I planned some of my game stuff on and it turns out my brother knocked over a cup full of lemon juice all over them, I'm trying to dry them out at the moment but I think I've lost some of it.

Back
Top Bottom